Please help me out with a survey for class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I hope I'm not violating any forum rules here, if so, please close or delete the topic.

I'm currently conducting some research for a Master's course at my university (VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands), and it would be great if you guys could help me out by filling out my questionnaire about similarity effects on attraction. It only takes up 5 minutes of your time at most, and every input is valuable.

There is some information about confidentiality on the first page, but just in case: participation is completely anonymous and voluntary, and the data will only used by me alone for a research paper for class. If you have any questions or comments about the research you can contact my professor or me via the email addresses provided on the first page.
Here is the link to the survey: https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3r37HHEIx9rD3md

Thanks a lot in advance, :)

Yannick

P.S. I know this is a discussion forum, but please refrain from discussing your results or the study in great detail in here, as it is important that every participant answers the questions in the same way, i.e., not knowing more about the purpose of the study than is provided on the first page.

fosing =
Monkey_dance.gif

Last edited:
Back