Exorcist 1976.Germany.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'd go with that. Though it would include an extra few layers of psychological torment.

I honestly believe that if you are that ****ed up there is something wrong with your sense of pain. A normal person isn't going to purposely starve themselves. There is something mentally wrong.

I honestly believe that if you are that ****ed up there is something wrong with your sense of pain. A normal person isn't going to purposely starve themselves. There is something mentally wrong.

One could only hope. You know it's bad when insanity is the only relief in sight.

What if possession is just an extreme symptom of religious belief?

I once talked to a born again Christian who said his girlfriend spoke in tongues. They'd just be driving down the road and she'd have a fit, spouting gibberish in voices that weren't her own. He also had a theory about sleep paralysis being demonic attacks. Apparently, he was a chronic sufferer.

Suppose there are rare instances in which a person's faith is so literal, so extreme, and so deeply embraced by their sub-conscious that every worldly deviation in their psychology adds up to a hostile, Satanic presence in their head. For whatever reason, the presence takes control and voila---they're possessed.

What if possession is just an extreme symptom of religious belief?

I once talked to a born again Christian who said his girlfriend spoke in tongues. They'd just be driving down the road and she'd have a fit, spouting gibberish in voices that weren't her own. He also had a theory about sleep paralysis being demonic attacks. Apparently, he was a chronic sufferer.

Suppose there are rare instances in which a person's faith is so literal, so extreme, and so deeply embraced by their sub-conscious that every worldly deviation in their psychology adds up to a hostile, Satanic presence in their head. For whatever reason, the presence takes control and voila---they're possessed.

I don't know, sounds like a kind of mutant superpower. Carrie-esque even. We might have a few sound clips floating around but without direct video evidence it's real tough to guage what went wrong and why.

We'll never be clear of bogeyman and she died in utter agony under one (real or imagined). That's a pretty terrifying prospect in this day and age. Our modern conceit tries to shield us against them but we keep getting finding ourselves in the same position.

I knew another woman (same religious orientation) who told me that she once tried to bring a Bible into the hospital room of her ex-husband. She claimed that he became possessed and the bed stomped up and down.

Like the other two, I'm pretty sure she was just bat**** crazy.

What went on with the woman in the video...I don't know. I do know it wasn't the devil.

I knew another woman (same religious orientation) who told me that she once tried to bring a Bible into the hospital room of her ex-husband. She claimed that he became possessed and the bed stomped up and down.

Like the other two, I'm pretty sure she was just bat**** crazy.

What went on with the woman in the video...I don't know. I do know it wasn't the devil.

:lol He probably just hated her.

Maybe it's an extremely strange disease or collection of diseases? :dunno

Human cases of Rabies scare me in much the same way.

Or, bubonic plague. I heard that was dramatic.

Any eyewitness account coming out of those various outbreaks is just absolutely apocalyptic. I'm afraid it wouldn't be as drawn out. Wake up with buboes, say "well I guess that's it" and dig my own hole. Kinda like the forums sometimes! :rip

Any eyewitness account coming out of those various outbreaks is just absolutely apocalyptic. I'm afraid it wouldn't be as drawn out. Wake up with buboes, say "well I guess that's it" and dig my own hole. Kinda like the forums sometimes! :rip

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGMqZPzqEF8[/ame]

I have listen too to the video and my wife got scared and told me to turn it off,i wait till she step out the door and then i watched it all the way and believe me if you heard that well it's not normal anymore it's the beast itself and it comes from very deep in her stomache,i watch the full clip and right now i'm looking to buy that dvd if there is one off cource which i hope,maybe someone can help me find this one.This goes far bejondness and much more and it's the uncut version.
I would greatly appriciate.:thud::yess::wave

My basic issue with the story on their terms is... when did Nero and Cain learn German? Do they have language courses in Hell or is it just a possession package deal?

I would be interested to hear anything other than Latin and German coming from those sessions. She was at least familiar with Latin from going to Mass so...

The concepts are the same in both languages. If they're in her head, they just use the German tags, so to speak. Words are just perceptible identifiers for abstract content. She has the language pack installed. They just run the program.

That's the problem with taking them on their own terms. Once you concede the basic premise, the sky's the limit for rationalizations.

I firmly believe in religion. And I have proof that it is true.

Once, when I was in Hawaii, my girlfriend dropped some acid and her roommate's boyfriend told her he was the devil and was coming after her soul.

She was in hysterics until I told her that I was Jesus Christ and I was not going to allow the devil to take her soul.

I firmly believe in religion. And I have proof that it is true.

Once, when I was in Hawaii, my girlfriend dropped some acid and her roommate's boyfriend told her he was the devil and was coming after her soul.

She was in hysterics until I told her that I was Jesus Christ and I was not going to allow the devil to take her soul.

:lol:lol:lol

The concepts are the same in both languages. If they're in her head, they just use the German tags, so to speak. Words are just perceptible identifiers for abstract content. She has the language pack installed. They just run the program.

That's the problem with taking them on their own terms. Once you concede the basic premise, the sky's the limit for rationalizations.

Either she spoke 5 different langages or she didn't. Speaking unknown languages is a pretty big standard they use to make the distinction. I'm trying to locate the moment she announces all of these demons in separate languages. Anyone got a link?

Yes this is the case that inspired Emily rose movie that scared the **** out if me at seventeen. I hate possession movies. They always have scared me up until this day. I know it's a movie but still.

Back