EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that seeing Mirror Sulu is what sold me on the line....luckily Mirror Spock was available for immediate purchase. I agonized over adding/not adding this lione to the collection because I wanted to be able to say "No"! Well, my resolve evaporated.....
This Sulu figure really captured the character of the Mirror Universe difference. BRAVO!

Really hope Mirror Spock will be shipping out soon. Kinda feels like he's been forgotten with all the other teases and announcements lately.
We are avoiding possible delay. Will send out at the most favorable timing.
(Read China covid news)

Please please please tell me that George Takei has approved that awesome Mirror Sulu sculpt. 🙏 I'd really hate for you to have to tweak it somehow like with the previous Sulu sculpt and then it not turn out nearly as good. That would just be heartbreaking.

Please please please tell me that George Takei has approved that awesome Mirror Sulu sculpt. 🙏 I'd really hate for you to have to tweak it somehow like with the previous Sulu sculpt and then it not turn out nearly as good. That would just be heartbreaking.
I concur. That Mirror Sulu is perfection.

I did not update ours system since the courier has not updated theirs. The tracking numbers they gave us will lead to no where. If they started updating today, we will update ours. It won't be long.

We gave them close to 1k of packages all at once. They need some time to possess them.

I did not update ours system since the courier has not updated theirs. The tracking numbers they gave us will lead to no where. If they started updating today, we will update ours. It won't be long.

We gave them close to 1k of packages all at once. They need some time to possess them.
Thank you for the update, Nanjin. No rush.

Back