Executive Replicas 2001 Space Odyssey Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
009.jpg
010.jpg
Executive Replicas Monolith. Late to the game I know. Looking for Frank and Dave to go with it.

I have the blue suit for sale, but I'm afraid Dave and Frank are long gone.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't find them on ebay anymore that's for sure. By the way, the other colored suits like the blue one, what Phicen body do these use. I guess it's the same one used in Dave and Frank's suits. Is it the M30 or a different one that comes with the Dave and Frank figures?

I still have the silver Twinch suit - looks a little funny next to the new ER Bowman suit because of the height differences, but still not too shabby especially given its age.

I still have the silver Twinch suit - looks a little funny next to the new ER Bowman suit because of the height differences, but still not too shabby especially given its age.

IM curious, how has the fabric held up on the Twinch suit??? The Executive Replicas fabric they used on their suit looks like what they call a "marine-type" vinyl. This type of fabric is made for seats on boats and holds together really good as they are made to last under the hot sun.

I'm only selling the blue suit, (trying to, anyway) to solve a financial problem. I'm keeping the Monolith, Dave, Frank, and the green suit forever.

Ah, ok. You had mentioned that "Dave and Frank are long gone." I assumed you meant that they had been sold off long ago.

I hope to be able to pick up the Blue suit some day.

someone like Blitzway or HT(ha ha) needs to get this license....just a lot more needs to be done with it and even 1/12 figures would be nice

Silver suit without Floyd. Empty suit like the blue one ...?
That would actually be fine with me since it would be 100$ cheaper and the ER bodies are too tall and sculpts not that good anyways. Do those 100$ could be used on a better body and a custom head.

Back