Exactly how BIG is the Predalien you ask? I'll tell you how BIG...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my new cabinet was built specially for 14" figures, and ive gone and bought this guy yesterday ( should arrive in 1 week or 2 ) and im geussing he wont fit in side

Sweet! Are the ankles able to support his/her entire weight,or is the tail leaning against the back?

I think the logistics and aspects of this particular figure, are making way for a future Queen. Here's why I say this, the ankles are tight! Not overly so, but stronger and hold poses so much better, so I think this larger figure helps them to secure info for Queen development. I love how this PA holds poses MUCH better than the others.
I may be so-so about it as an ALIENS movie creature, but I LOVE the figure!

Hope that helps you guys getting one.

my new cabinet was built specially for 14" figures, and ive gone and bought this guy yesterday ( should arrive in 1 week or 2 ) and im geussing he wont fit in side

Yeah put him crouching , you could get some awesome crouching stuff with him honestly. Just play around with it when it arrives.

It's MASSIVE@!!!!
So looking at my PL and picturing it in my head, I'm starting to feel an itch to get this figure.

Back