• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ex Berserker for sale - Europe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabagaZt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is the Uruk-hai Berserker PF ex from Sideshow and I'm asking 400$ shipped within Europe. The shippingcost alone for this piece is 70$. It comes with both boxes. If the price aint right you can make an offer.

The piece is not in mint condition, it got some damage on the swordhandle when I inserted it in his hand for the first time. Not a big issue, but nevertheless its a flaw on the statue. Since I'm not in my apartment at the moment I cant post pictures of it yet, but I will upload some photos on Sunday.

The reason I want to sell this piece is that it has lost the wow-factor for me. When I first got it I loved it, but it has not passed the test of time for me. Its still an awesome statue, but when I look at it I feel like I sort of dont want it anymore and could rather spend the money on a different statue.

This statue is number 181/750

Last edited:
To the top. Will post pictures of the swordhandle later, I'm not in my apartment yet.

The piece is not in mint condition, it got some damage on the swordhandle when I inserted it in his hand for the first time. Not a big issue, but nevertheless its a flaw on the statue.

The exact same thing happened to mine and many others. I think its pretty much impossible to avoid and unless you buy one thats not had its sword in its hand.
Good luck with the sale.

Back