evo/eva triad bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just came across pictures of these but i couldnt make out if they are yet to be released or have been out for a while. i have also been unable to find any site selling them.. any info would be appretiated

body3.jpg

body2.jpg

body1.jpg

i have to find one of those female bodies detail is incredible:D

Thank you in advance!!

Those bodies have yet to be released. Triad keeps pushing the date back and further back still.... :dunno

Last edited:
Seems like these will never see the light of day... hope I'm wrong. But I think its been like 2 years since they were first announced.

These have indeed been in the works for a long time. I still hold out hope that they will someday see the light of day. Louie (Customdawg) and Triad are true 1/6 fans and dedicated to helping improve the 1/6 community.

I actually heard that they were going to announce a release date, but there were problems with the design of the release date, compounded by miscommunication wth the release date factory. So the release date has been delayed. Apparently they've contracted the people from Shocker Toys to improve productivity....

Has anyone heard of problems recently with this company? They just pulled all their ebay listings, and they aren't answering emails.

Has anyone heard of problems recently with this company? They just pulled all their ebay listings, and they aren't answering emails.

That might be because they launched a new website:
https://www.triadestore.com/index.php
The website says they're releasing Soldier Story S1 bodies in November that are labeled as Triad product, is this something new or have Soldier Story figures always been released carrying the Triad Brand name? :confused:

Last edited:
That might be because they launched a new website:
https://www.triadestore.com/index.php
The website says they're releasing Soldier Story S1 bodies in November that are labeled as Triad product, is this something new or have Soldier Story figures always been released carrying the Triad Brand name? :confused:

Thanks. I just bought some bootfeet from them, but they don't fit in the shoes I needed them for. What's ironic is that the shoes were made by Triad. I tried contacting them, but they have yet to respond, and it's been a bit. Kind of annoyed on multiple fronts right about now.

I actually heard that they were going to announce a release date, but there were problems with the design of the release date, compounded by miscommunication wth the release date factory. So the release date has been delayed. Apparently they've contracted the people from Shocker Toys to improve productivity....

Sorry can't say we know them and we are to busy with our Indie Spotlight line and Toy Fair.

Hmm... those shoulders Look vaguly like medicom shoulders.... And knowing triad's Commitment to making good quality stuff... I'd wager that they're quite a bit sturdier to....
I wonder if they're compatable.... if they are... I'll buy quite a few for parts :)

uh i think those pics are from waaay long ago. protos at a toy show. the Triad has already releasd the female EVE and it looks quite a bit different then those pics. especially the upper arm/shoulders.

They did? As far as I know the first body they're releasing is the Otaku body. They sold some Soldier Story S1's for awhile with custom head sculpts, but those aren't Triad bodies.

Back