Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 2/4

Got my two decals in today, amazing as always.

Wow, mine came super quick! Thank you very much!

Welcome. :)

So happy to finally be able to show this one off.

EF's great Decal on Cocoboloboy's stand for a custom of a character from my own film(more pictures are in my custom thread). It matches the climax of the film perfectly. It came out fantastic, and i hope EF thinks it was worth the pain in the butt it was to make.
119930efd91b3376ca6bb194f8d1f263.jpg

Look good. That is totally the Wraith. :wink1:

image-w448.jpg

Haha, I just looked that movie up- I have to check it out now sounds ridiculous.

It is pure good 80's cheese and on netflix.

How do i apply the stickers for the stands ? Peel off the bottom but how do i get it off the top ?? Thanks

Got my decal today, finally. Looks good, i got it on nice and easy. Be doing this again for jason though thanks to ssc lack of enthusiasm for doing proper stand. I mean who does a black logo on a black stand?

can someone do a video on putting them on a stand I'm still stuck don't want to destroy the sticker. thank you

Got my decal today, finally. Looks good, i got it on nice and easy. Be doing this again for jason though thanks to ssc lack of enthusiasm for doing proper stand. I mean who does a black logo on a black stand?

I agree sideshow tries to camouflage the stands. Jokers was like that from a far it looks kinda blank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can someone do a video on putting them on a stand I'm still stuck don't want to destroy the sticker. thank you

Here's what I do:

I use an exacto knife to cut along the outline of the decal and backing. I then carefully line up the sticker on to the base and then press on. I then use the tip of the exacto blade to peel up the white backing and peel that off.

Got my decals Evil. Once again stellar job! Thank you so much.

Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 3/26

Here are pics of 2 of my nameplate decals with Coco's stands. Don't have the other figures completed yet. Thanks a bunch for these EF :rock

attachment.php

attachment.php

Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 3/26

Thanks again to EF for getting me hooked up with some more decals. :rock

IMG_0444.JPG

Back