Escape From New York

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be cool, Sideshow can make all the other key characters also....either 12" or PF...:D

This would be the best figure ever made. I have a few custom Snake Plissken's that i have made, but an official one would kick massive butt!

I'd also like a Harry Dean Stanton figure as Brain (w/bridge diagram, of course). And Cabbie, and Maggie and The Duke and Hauk and. . .

You get the picture.

JLT

I'm in on this too, c'mon Sideshow!

We need EFNY & EFLA versions at the very least

..and of course dont forget we need "Romero" (Frank Doubleday) figure, oh and that one needs an alternate pointing index figure - point to Da Duke, point at Snake, point at The Pres ..endless possibilities! No opened mouth death rattle expression on the sculpt though (we got that with jedi luke already) :emperor

Last edited:
If Snake is gonnabe made, I'd prefer it was a fig in his Escape From L.A. (1996) costume and weapons.

I've always wanted a Snake Figure, but I'd rather Hot Toys made one than Sideshow.

CMAAAWWN SIDESHOW we want Plissken! Otherwise Im gonna kidnap Kurt Russell and keep him as ransom rope tied to a chair and crossbow him in the thigh and make him say CALL ME SNAKE ..THE NAMES PLISSKEN 800 times a day in rapid successeion and question him all about Brain and Goldie Hawn and random crap about Elvis and flying gliders.

NOW!!!!

Dont forget Snake needs the Cobra Tat on the Abs as well as the Trash Can Lid and Spiked Club as Exclusive accessories, oh and a cassette tape.

I would like Snake and a figure of Ox Baker, the animal he has to fight in the wrestling ring. Ox would have a mace and shield, and maybe some kind of magnet so the mace would stick to the back of his head.

I have to jump in here. A Snake Plissken 1/4 scale premium format figure would be a no brainer. This guy has to be one of the cult classic sci-fi characters of all time!!!

I have to jump in here. A Snake Plissken 1/4 scale premium format figure would be a no brainer. This guy has to be one of the cult classic sci-fi characters of all time!!!

Agreed General Kenobi.

Snake Plissken seems to be appreciated more than ever since the release of EFNY. EFLA has only added to that and also the Metal Gear Solid "Snake" character has so much reference to Plissken as well.

Pity none of the other "Escape" projects never took off, like the PC Game or next sequel, wasn't that supposed to be Escape from Earth(?).

Still, hopefully with the remake of EFNY ..whenever it comes along, shall also bring with it a possible means to an eventual homage to Kurt as "Snake Plissken", by means of a 12inch, PF or prop replica.

Let's hope SS have some input either way :)

Last edited:
Agreed General Kenobi.

Snake Plissken seems to be appreciated more than ever since the release of EFNY. EFLA has only added to that and also the Metal Gear Solid "Snake" character has so much reference to Plissken as well.

Pity none of the other "Escape" projects never took off, like the PC Game or next sequel, wasn't that supposed to be Escape from Earth(?).

Still, hopefully with the remake of EFNY ..whenever it comes along, shall also bring with it a possible means to an eventual homage to Kurt as "Snake Plissken", by means of a 12inch, PF or prop replica.

Let's hope SS have some input either way :)

I forgot about that. I remember hearing about Escape From Earth. I think Hollywood is more into "re-imagining" these films now. They better not ++++ with Snake!!!!

Sideshow, we totally need a Plissken PF!

Wasn't there an "Escape from Cleveland" project planned at one time too?

Back