Ep 2 Phase 1 Clone bodysuit discolouration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here he is... I did end up swapping the body as well, the original was loose as a goose.

clonea.jpg

cloneb.jpg

And for fun... a side by side:

bbb-1.jpg
clonea.jpg

Just wanted to update everyone interested in suits. I'm about a month out from making the prototypes. As soon as I get those made, I'll post them up here for you guys to check out. :)

i finally was able to get some cloth suits to swap out my 212,shock and 41 yesterday...noticed some discoloration starting on the 212 and shock

The armor is glued back on so I can't show the rub on the inside, but I'll try to post pictures of the suits either tonight or tomorrow.

Jon, where'd you get your suits! eBay?

Damn shame SSCs doesn't sell these separately! They are so customer oriented this just seems like a total lapse in judgement. Afterall, they could just offer them on a one time basis and take pre-orders. If there isn't enough pre orders, don't follow through with it. But given the sheer superiority of the new suit and the failing of the old, it would make sense to atleast offer it. :huh

Jon, where'd you get your suits! eBay?

Damn shame SSCs doesn't sell these separately! They are so customer oriented this just seems like a total lapse in judgement. Afterall, they could just offer them on a one time basis and take pre-orders. If there isn't enough pre orders, don't follow through with it. But given the sheer superiority of the new suit and the failing of the old, it would make sense to atleast offer it. :huh

Patience grasshoppa--Yodacappy will deliver :)

Just noticed both my sideshow sandtroopers have purpley blue bodies and so is the back of all the armour pieces, could this be decaying too? its just some man-made fabric :cuckoo:

Just noticed both my sideshow sandtroopers have purpley blue bodies and so is the back of all the armour pieces, could this be decaying too? its just some man-made fabric :cuckoo:

can you post some pics please!! Great one more thing to worry about...

Back