ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is evryone liking this figure that has it is the quality good. I just ordered enterbay leon and want to get the enterbay scarface and just seen this one too and it looks amazing.

How is evryone liking this figure that has it is the quality good. I just ordered enterbay leon and want to get the enterbay scarface and just seen this one too and it looks amazing.

Quality wise? It goes like this IMO

1. Respect Scarface 9/10 quality
2. Elvis 8/10 Quality
3. War Scarface 7/10 quality
4. Leon 6/10 quality

Elvis is good. not great. I'm a little disappointed a bit but i had really high expectations. Love the head, like the body. Guitar is nice but inaccurate and missing decals. Stand is OK. Biggest complaint is about his outfit. it does not look natural enough, a little stiff and doll like and the pants sit funny.

just got mine from BBTS two thumbs up for this figure i got #667 and if yur a big elvis fan you gotta get this figure bad ass i cant stop looking at it

25s0cuv.jpg

Last edited:
Got this for my wife for her birthday since she is a big Elvis fan. This is her first 1/6 scale figure and the first Enterbay figure Ive seen hands on and we are both very impressed. Ive gotten anything EB before due to their higher prices and lack of licenses that intrigue me but Im liking what I see here. LOVE the beautiful box/packaging! I really hope EB starts doing more licenses that Im interested in because Ill be watching them closer now! Great figure.

Back