Enterbay - Way of the Dragon - Bruce Lee 1/4 Figure - HD Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - Bruce Lee 1/4 Figure - HD Collection

They want to overthrow the legacy Arnie Kim left in the 1/6 world by starting a new legacy with different sculptors staying with Enterbay in 1/4 format. lol

eh?
or maybe Bill likes free money and Bruce Lee = free money

Along with Batman, Terminator and Iron Man.....

Re: Enterbay - Fist of Fury - Bruce Lee 1/4 Figure - HD Collection

You don't think he wants to do that? What's Enterbay known for? Bad QC and good Arnie Kim Bruce Lee figures.

Snip out the former and you're left with the past. I'm sure he wants to keep moving forward and show customers they can still produce a good Bruce Lee figure. GOD BTS set was a super flop and disappointment. I had one, I know. I'd like to see a good attempt at a very realistic BL figure.

I initially thought that I was too cool for a 1/4 scale articulated figure, but now that it's Bruce I'm not so sure. I wonder if I'll make it through the teaser period with my resolve in tact.

I initially thought that I was too cool for a 1/4 scale articulated figure
:lol

Anybody think the way the hands were done on the older EB BL bodies would be better at 1/4 (joint at the forearm area), than say the norm, where the hand articulation is now at the wrists? That would pretty much eliminate seeing joints when he's all dressed up. I know that it could limit some poses, but I think the 1/6 FoF had enough different hands to pose it in different styles. Could make even more hand styles I guess, to eliminate certain pose limitations.

Would make no difference shirtless of course, since you would be seeing elbow & shoulder joints, but with clothing, wow, basically a poseable statue :D

I don't think a blown up 1/4 ETD DX-like body would be bad. People keep complaining about joints but they don't want bad rubber bodies. How much more poseable do you think this will be in 1/4 rubber as opposed to 1/4 joints?

A 1/4 EtD DX body wouldn't be bad at all, but sometimes I think it's a shame when (even in 1/6 scale) there is only a single joint showing (like one of Babydoll's wrists), or when only the wrist joints are showing on a fully clothed figure. It would almost pass as a statue without those, but with the option to pose it.

"Poseable Statues". I like the sound of that :D

Am I alone in being underwhelmed by their HD line?

Other than the T800 I don't find them impressive at all, the likeness is off on all of them in my opinion.

I think Rambo has a good likeness. Bale is kinda lacking to me. But Rambo was a bit lacking when I first saw it, then more pics came, & Rambo looked better. Maybe Bale will be the same :dunno Nevermind about the Joker, I can never really tell which has the better likeness on any of them, 1/6 or 1/4 :lol

I think Rambo has a good likeness. Bale is kinda lacking to me. But Rambo was a bit lacking when I first saw it, then more pics came, & Rambo looked better. Maybe Bale will be the same :dunno Nevermind about the Joker, I can never really tell which has the better likeness on any of them, 1/6 or 1/4 :lol

I think the Rambo looks good up close but the distance photos fall apart for me. The Joker 1/4 is pretty meh to me, I honestly think that the 1/6 2.0 looks more true.

The Likeness on the Masked Batman sculpt and mouthpieces are as accurate as you can find till now, better than the HT releases :dunno the USP of the 1:4 Batman was that... the Bale sculpt like all other mass produced Bale sculpts needs work

Plus being Rovo Jin's sculpt Im not expecting anything other than scene specific photorealism

The Likeness on the Masked Batman sculpt and mouthpieces are as accurate as you can find till now, better than the HT releases :dunno the USP of the 1:4 Batman was that... the Bale sculpt like all other mass produced Bale sculpts needs work

Plus being Rovo Jin's sculpt Im not expecting anything other than scene specific photorealism

The EB Bale headsculpt is dog ugly and looks more like a Asian looking Bale.

I got to give the best Bale to the 1/4 to Hot Toys TDK.

Enterbay uses way too much pink/red around the eyes and all their headsculpts look like they have the Flu.

Last edited:

The EB Bale headsculpt is dog ugly and looks more like a Asian looking Bale.

I got to give the best Bale to the 1/4 to Hot Toys TDK.

Enterbay uses way too much pink/red around the eyes and all their headsculpts look like they have the Flu.

I don't know, some T800 photos make him look really red and pink. I have it in my hand and it's not one bit close to some pictures floating around.

I don't know, some T800 photos make him look really red and pink. I have it in my hand and it's not one bit close to some pictures floating around.

Lucky for you. Most pics I see look like that to me, maybe it's takes bad photos with that paint job?

I have to say that in photos all my enterbay figures tend to look Reddish, as in the PVC/layering they used may be the culprit here.. In hand they look NOTHING like that. Also their sculpt/paint finish is different from HT... if you rub your finger over a HT headsculpt the feeling is somewhat 'rough' and on an EB its 'smooth' I cant really say whats the difference But i have noticed this difference ever since they started their multi layered paint app, pictures if not taken well tend to show the skin as way too red... see the good inhand pics of Batman, you will see the skin is way more natural than a HT figure...

I for one can't wait to get this figure!The thing that i like about 1/4 scale figures opposed to 1/6 is the detail.You can see the small detail so much better than on a 12" figure.I use to hate it when they would show a close-up of the head to display the detail but as soon as i get it in hand all of that is lost cause it's so small.I'm not saying that 1/4 is the best but for me personally it beats 1/6.To each his own!^_^

Bill just posted this on his FB page:

"All Dragon Fans! It's Time to go BIG! 1/4 HD Bruce Lee ~ 11.27 ! with Double Head Sculpt~ WE LOVE BRUCE LEE"

582142_481820525164114_1077115927_n.jpg

Surely at 1/4 scale they can sculpt moving eyes. Dunno how I feel about a Bruce that can't direct his eyes every which way.

Thats Way of The Dragon... so this thread's title HAS to be changed...

i said all along the sculpt looked WOTD.but i'll still get it.and as lejuan said 1/4 scale give bruce his moving eyes back

No question that sculpt is Way of the Dragon.

hmmm...Fist of Fury jointed would look okay and could be covered, WotD he had one shirt and so any pose is going to show some elbow and wrist cuts.....at least the shoulder joints will be nicely covered.

Think I'm covered with my Enterbay Way of the Dragon statue

Back