Enterbay - Way of the Dragon - Bruce Lee 1/4 Figure - HD Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Bill's Facebook, it looks like the next 1/4 figure from the HD collection is Bruce Lee!!

"Bruce Lee to be 1/4 HD! see you at 1127 ! The legend goes huge!"

479792_479831925362974_313118828_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay - Bruce Lee 1/4 Figure - HD Collection

looking good already :D

Add 'Fist of Fury' to the thread title if you can. Long since confirmed that's what this 1/4 Bruce is....

I wonder if they'll keep the moveable eyes in this despite having foregoing them on everything else in recent times.

haha yea kinda, not a joint showing kind of fan, even tho I know the problems that plague the rubber body's

yes i hope they gave Rubber body another go, as long as it last 10 yrs better than looking at joints for 30 -40 yrs :lol plasmid EB Bill mentioned they not do eye movement now, (takes away the realism )

Ah, I was thinking that this would be a long-sleeve costume version where exposed joints wouldn't be a problem. I couldn't handle looking at them on a bare torso, that's for sure :)

Ah, I was thinking that this would be a long-sleeve costume version where exposed joints wouldn't be a problem. I couldn't handle looking at them on a bare torso, that's for sure :)

true, on FOF joints not real prob, can go full costume, but if had no joints can go bare torso option :hi5: with the nunchuks pose :D

I think wasnt there a thread for this already? And finally a 1:4 Im going to buy

The Fist of Fury character can be jointed because you can still do some cool poses with the shirt open - for the ab shot :D - with the jacket on to hide the shoulder/elbow joints.

So shoul post this here as a reminder to those what to expect from the phenom known as RovoJin

398266_417428778269956_2106997352_n.jpg

more to come~ 1/4 HD Mastepiece featuring BRUCE LEE, the ultimate icon you Cannot affort to
miss. double heafsculpts , newly developed action body, EB ultimate 3D multi layers paint job application, this is what makes the legend alive . This sculpted by our Korean artist ROVO JIN, another fighting expressin by Scuderia. no one will be disappointed . limited edition of 5000 pcs worldwide, individual serial numbers on very single set. ~ good luck~

My goodness don't people ever get tired of the same thing over and over again. I wish we would get some Jackie Chan or Sammo.

The Fist of Fury character can be jointed because you can still do some cool poses with the shirt open - for the ab shot :D - with the jacket on to hide the shoulder/elbow joints.

yup joint or no joints still buying this :rotfl and with touch of Rovo jin cant wait :clap

still say looks more WOTD than FOF.with that hairstyle

Re: Enterbay - Fist of Fury - Bruce Lee 1/4 Figure - HD Collection

This sculpted by our Korean artist ROVO JIN, another fighting expressin by Scuderia. no one will be disappointed . limited edition of 5000 pcs worldwide, individual serial numbers on very single set.

Gold.

Cant wait to own a Rovo Jin sculpt to my collection :rock

Lets hope the tailoring is good. Not too pleased with Joker. And NO sculpted plastic shoes please!

Re: Enterbay - Fist of Fury - Bruce Lee 1/4 Figure - HD Collection

So this before 1/6 Big Boss? Fine with me :D

My goodness don't people ever get tired of the same thing over and over again. I wish we would get some Jackie Chan or Sammo.

They want to overthrow the legacy Arnie Kim left in the 1/6 world by starting a new legacy with different sculptors staying with Enterbay in 1/4 format. lol

Back