ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowl head's face(s) looks more like George Clooney to me... Srsly can't help it :lol

:exactly:

For all the comments about the Wayne head, how many here would really display him like that? Be honest and i bet none of us. :lol
Not me :lol I feel like I'm getting my money's worth with the figure and it's 3 cowls as is, so that's why I'm not too bothered that the Bruce head is slighty off. I will have it on display on its own though just so I can appreciate it because we all know it will have a brilliant paintjob by enterbay.

Hot Toys for me :lecture
I wish you'd make your mind up lol.

could this be my first EB figure?? The HS left a lot to be desired but the cowl looks good, and if the mouth pieces are swappable then i may buy it.......

This is true but for $400 you'd be nuts to display it with Wayne head.

C'mon dude, you know you waaaaaaanna!

Best effn batman figure ever made!

dWCZe.gif

Wrong Scale.

I'll give you $500 if i never have to see you post those comments again. Deal?

I might get both. I like BB suit more but if Hot Toys has the better 1/4 Bale sculpt (if any) I don't know if I would still display it though. Who is displaying their Batmans with Bale head anyway?

I'm sorry, but look how goofy that ____ing belt it. :lol

:lecture

69464edegw1dv97l2q5vaj.jpg

Got the cape on top of the cowl as well. :slap :lol

...articulation looks srsly lame...

Bad posing.

As is clearly demonstrated in this pic taken from actual FILMING of the movie, the gauntlets are clearly shinier. But not a big deal, they can be repainted. Just wondering why companies that specialize in this stuff can't get the basics right, or at least very close to right. Otherwise this fig is absolutely awesome (face sculpt -- the eyes could be better).

Right.

Thats glass glossy though.

The Takara Gauntlets are "glass glossy"?

They look identical to this:

303334_10151061529109703_247850951_n.jpg

Batman_ARAIMA20110330_0090_20.jpg

Ah I see your point now - to mix and match the eye positions and expressions!

Good point!

I hope so too

Really hope that's the case. :pray:

Best effn batman figure ever made!

I think I agree. This will be mine.

And the cape does flow nicely, but if someone makes a velvet one I think I'll buy it.

I'll give you $500 if i never have to see you post those comments again. Deal?

Is there anything I can -not say- to get $500? Would certainly help cover this figure.

I might get both. I like BB suit more but if Hot Toys has the better 1/4 Bale sculpt (if any) I don't know if I would still display it though. Who is displaying their Batmans with Bale head anyway?

I sure as hell won't be displaying with a Bale sculpt no matter how good it looks. That said, I don't think this one is bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back