ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

I didn't realize how blurry the pic was until I got on a pc. I agree that these 1/4 scale figures are not really bringing anything new to the table, from what we've seen so far.

Maybe so, but I'm a 1:4 collector and having a Ledger Joker in this size is "huge" to me. :yess:

Bale sculpt looks amazing, even in a crappy blurry photo! Now just imagine HD photos! :panic:

sarcasm.jpg

Just in case :slap

Oh no that's not Bale :gah:

Good God! I'm so happy right now. That is just...it's just...I'm beyond words right now. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

...and to think that that is the quality that we'll be getting in-hand makes it that much more impressive. I am neither a Hot Toys nor Enterbay fanboy, I am a Batman fanboy, and it's a damn great time to be one, too. :rock

I'm so blown away right now. Enterbay just nails these figures sculpts every time.

Whoever sculpted this and Joker deserves a Nobel prize :lol

...and to think that that is the quality that we'll be getting in-hand makes it that much more impressive. I am neither a Hot Toys nor Enterbay fanboy, I am a Batman fanboy, and it's a damn great time to be one, too. :rock

:lecture:goodpost::lecture

I'm EB Fanboy #1 and I love nothing more than knowing what you see is what you get.

When I did collect Hot Toys, I'd ALWAYS be disappointed to see that the in-hand product was vastly different and inferior from the protos. With EB, everything is as perfect as the protos. :clap

This is just...I don't even want to call it impressive because that seems like an understatement. :lol

I'm so blown away right now. Enterbay just nails these figures sculpts every time.

Whoever sculpted this and Joker deserves a Nobel prize :lol

:lol:lol Give Scuderia the Nobel Prize then
580042_457200564292777_68877989_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back