ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

Imnotcryingitsjustrainfallingonmyfa.gif

Iunno. Does that mean I failed? :(

Yes. Yes, it does. If I was Nam, I would post that 2-legged horse video. But I'm not. But you should pretend that I posted it, anyway.

:lol at the above

Don't get your hopes too far up Platty. Those pics weren't posted by Bill. They were posted by someone who's always posting batman stuff on both Bill's page and the HT page.
Yeah just found that out! Haha!

When the Joker prohecy day does come true, I'm pretty sure EB will win in the sculpting department. Just their teaser alone looks better than HT's reveal.

Hopefully we get another sculpt with the 2.0.

481249_10150884585307344_1252763744_n.jpg

523273_10150683728509585_329989274584_9498065_361114362_n.jpg

looking forawrd to this reveal .

What's this i'm hearing, about a growing Joker 2.0 backlash already.

This is why I will never move out of lolcat city.

Kato, come work on the 1/4 Joker/Wayne, us 1/4 guys will appreciate you.

:chase

Last edited:

Just talking about pricing of the DX 2.0, if it is $300 and EB's 1/4 scaler is $400, then I think I might go with EB, as well.

I makes total sense financially. But I have no interested in switching or mixing scales.

I don't get why people feel the need to compare everything. They're totally different. 1/4 and 1/6th are two different scales, and they cater to two different types of collections. I'll be picking up both; the DX to form a more elaborate display, and the EB to showcase the character.

I don't get why people feel the need to compare everything. They're totally different. 1/4 and 1/6th are two different scales, and they cater to two different types of collections. I'll be picking up both; the DX to form a more elaborate display, and the EB to showcase the character.

good :yess:

I really can't wait to see EB's full reveal of both.

We'll probably see the full reveal of the Black Label Bruce Lee Statue by the end of June leaving July open for Batman and Joker and hopefully some teasers of the TDK Suit that I'm hoping they're working on :pray:

They're the same character. For some people they're just looking for the version that looks best to them, whether that's 1/4 or 1/6. Thus... they compare!

Plus, no matter a person's buying habits or feelings, it's perfectly reasonable and logical to look at other versions of a character and ask what one got right and the other got wrong and vice versa. It's just simple discussion and it's all perfectly sensible, I tell you.

They're the same character. For some people they're just looking for the version that looks best to them, whether that's 1/4 or 1/6. Thus... they compare!

:exactly::goodpost:

I'm going to be doing that. If the 2.0 looks better then that's the ones I'm getting. If the EB one looks better then it shall be mine. The make up already looks a like the real thing on the EB version than the 2.0 does

The EB hair is pretty much interchangeable with the 2.0.

That being said, I'm just really excited for the extra detail that comes along with the scale increase. :rock

That being said again, I still need 1/6 Batman figures to display alongside his 1/6 scale vehicles. :rock

Last edited:

I'm tempted to get the Bat-pod but then I'd have to get the new Batman then the New Joker, then Catwoman and Bane and some movie accurate rain to display them like the posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back