Enterbay Shaq!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really?! it will only be released as a 2 pack? that blows. like most of us, i just need one version (laker version).

really?! it will only be released as a 2 pack? that blows. like most of us, i just need one version (laker version).

just buy the 2 pack, it cost much cheaper than any standard 1 pack figures from the line.

Shaq has a really unique body which is super huge & tall that there's no other body like this in the market, so you can easily sell it off for a high price. if MJ body is worth $100 i'm sure Shaq body can at least fetch $150 or even $200.

Didn't know where to post this but Enterbay Bill posted this earlier today, hopefully we get pics of Curry soon!

30m50rt.jpg

11906313_883295048431799_359906284_n.jpg

Edit: Doesn't Curry have his own thread?

Nevermind. Decided to start a thread for it.

Last edited:
2 Pack on Enterbay USA is $345US. Since I'm an international customer, I don't order from there. Not sure if shipping is included or not. If it is, then that's $40 cheaper than getting it direct from Enterbay's online store.

Shaq deseves this attribution! I cant wait for having him on my hands. I just remember that Magic Shaq was a super hungry monster down below while Lakers Shaq was so mature and playful!!!! SUPERMAN!

I love how Enterbay is making Shaq and Pippen! I grew up watching these guys in the 90's so it bring back a lot of memories. I only collect the players that I grew up watching such as Jordan, Iverson, and Kobe. I also got LBJ because the dude is a beast. I can't wait to get Steph Curry because he is becoming one of the play I really like to watch. Someone asked Bill the CEO of Enterbay if they would make Yao Ming, I think he said they're looking into it. Would be interesting

I love how Enterbay is making Shaq and Pippen! I grew up watching these guys in the 90's so it bring back a lot of memories. I only collect the players that I grew up watching such as Jordan, Iverson, and Kobe. I also got LBJ because the dude is a beast. I can't wait to get Steph Curry because he is becoming one of the play I really like to watch. Someone asked Bill the CEO of Enterbay if they would make Yao Ming, I think he said they're looking into it. Would be interesting

if they actually made a jeremy lin figure (which i'm still stunned they actually did), they had better make a freakin yao figure! if you're gonna do an asian baller, he should of been the ideal player to have start with.

I'd like the normal list: Magic, Jordan (Rookie), Dr J etc....but I have an odd list of folks I'd like to see that many probably wouldn't care for. Raptors - Carter, Magic - T-Mac, Webber- Kings, Alonzo - Hornets....

I wanted a Magic Shaq but I'm passing on this since I don't like either of the expressions.

I think the following is in Portuguese. It's got too much shtick for my taste, but AFAIK, it's the first video review on YouTube.

My kingdom for a serious dunk face.

shaq-orlando.jpg

shaq_si.jpg

If EB had gone in this direction and given us the option of buying just a Magic Shaq, I would've been game. As it is, if you can get through the above video of the guy laughing like Salacious Crumb, you'll find a very well-made figure set.

Not only are the tattoos on the two bodies different, the body types are as well, with Laker Shaq showing a bit more poundage. Either Shaq is honest or self-deprecating about his body, but good on him.

I watched his review all the way through last week cuz it's the only video review out there but wow was his fake laugh annoying.. I kept thinking even if he is saying the funniest stuff I had ever heard, that laugh would still be killing the whole video for me.. I get the silly character he's trying to portray but a regular review prob would've been better lol and lose the toupe!!

Back