Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see some final pics, the likeness is amazing :D

I'm hoping for a lower price considering it barely comes with accessories :pray:

Really top quality HS by EB, the face seems a little too impassive for my liking. That's why I picked up the BW, because the HS had an extreme expression. Just seems more appropriate for the Montana character. To each their own.

have to admit this is a good piece. well done on the sculpt EB, but its just to soft for me to display scarface as. Only way i see scarface is more meaner looking, angry

Wow love it .......was suspious they messed up the eyes but thats just bang on, just won war on ebay now i need this, could not be happier!

The sculpt is quite good,i might get this if the end result is just as good.BUT,once again the collar on the shirt looks extremly cheap just like the War version,the suit looks good though.

Right guys please for gods sake stop saying the expression is not tony Montana, this is bang on from the scene it's took from the pool scene with elvira were tony isn't a raving lunatic for once, that is bang on they nailed the eyes to, the only reason I'm not selling my blitzway is the throne, well done eb

I can guarantee that there will still be some haters on this sculpt JUST because they have already got the Blitzway versions....

I have the BW, and will be picking this up to display as well...might try and get the war version suit to switch out though.

They did a great job...this will be my first EB fig.

I'm hoping for a lower price considering it barely comes with accessories :pray:

I hope so too. I sorta want this as well but it'll likely be $225 also. From ENTERBAY it'll be shipping included too I think.

But I'll probably skip this and wait for their new 1/4 stuffs instead this year.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I hope so too. I sorta want this as well but it'll likely be $225 also. From ENTERBAY it'll be shipping included too I think.

But I'll probably skip this and wait for their new 1/4 stuffs instead this year.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Yea $225 shipped seems pretty accurate...a little high but I never liked the Blitzway version for some reason so this will most likely be my Scarface 1/6 fix :D

I have the BW, and will be picking this up to display as well...might try and get the war version suit to switch out though.

They did a great job...this will be my first EB fig.

This will be my third EB. They truly make wonderful figures despite what HT fanboys say. I love all these unique licenses that they are acquiring lately :D

Right guys please for gods sake stop saying the expression is not tony Montana, this is bang on from the scene it's took from the pool scene with elvira were tony isn't a raving lunatic for once, that is bang on they nailed the eyes to, the only reason I'm not selling my blitzway is the throne, well done eb

:exactly: However, haters will hate...

16celebscarf07pl3.jpg

Well I have the Blitzway set and this is on a different level. Looks fantastic! What to do with two Scarfaces though?!

HS is amazing, but a bit too soft as Montana. He can be converted to Michael Corleone.

Back