Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit it. I dont want this version to turn out better than Blitzways. It's gonna be interesting to see the final product but I am full of sour grapes over this.

Just being honest
It's like the people that don't want reissues and rereleases.

I mean you already got yours. What's the deal if someone else has a newer one?

I admit it. I dont want this version to turn out better than Blitzways. It's gonna be interesting to see the final product but I am full of sour grapes over this.

Just being honest

If the head sculpts/bodies are compatible then you still come out on top - you'll be able to pick up a dark suit so you can pose Tony in his chair without it looking ridiculous, and you'll be able to pick up the respect HS for switching out and changing up your display (the superior sculpt imo, if the eyes deliver on what the sunglassed proto pics are promising).

It's like the people that don't want reissues and rereleases.

I mean you already got yours. What's the deal if someone else has a newer one?

Because that'll make me want the newer one.
And that means spending more money.
And that is something I dont want to do.

If the head sculpts/bodies are compatible then you still come out on top - you'll be able to pick up a dark suit so you can pose Tony in his chair without it looking ridiculous, and you'll be able to pick up the respect HS for switching out and changing up your display (the superior sculpt imo, if the eyes deliver on what the sunglassed proto pics are promising).

:exactly: I like this idea. BW head is superior to the War Version and comes with a chair and BW suit is both screen accurate and well tailored+the new EB sculpt.
Oh and the War Version accessories. Dont forget the accessories

Because that'll make me want the newer one.
And that means spending more money.
And that is something I dont want to do.

:exactly: I like this idea. BW head is superior to the War Version and comes with a chair and BW suit is both screen accurate and well tailored+the new EB sculpt.
Oh and the War Version accessories. Dont forget the accessories

Might need rehab for this problem of yours!! lol

Its ironic that some guys want to see this version fail, JUST because they bought the Blitzway version...

I own 2 BW TM. Currently I don't own any EB, but I'm rooting for this to turn out good, I'll be more than happy to own 2 different versions.

:exactly::goodpost:

Just being honest

:lol I admire your honesty here. Same banana here since I also bought the BW version. :hi5:

a couple of no glasses pics!

387864_232896860118188_100001936270990_539143_1003355539_n.jpg

387264_232896923451515_100001936270990_539146_986201484_n.jpg

He looks more like Michael that Tony Montana here.

Yes, I am aware they are both played by the same actor but Al Pacino is so craggy looking in Scarface and the sculpt currently looks so healthy and fat.

Yep. It's not a Montana but sooooooooo dead-on young-mid-age Pacino!
Fantastic HS anyway. And extremely lifelike.

wow wonderful pacino likeness O_O

breaker, do you know if there are any chances of releasing a michael corleone figure by enterbay? or is this the only one license with paco?

Holy crap finnaly. Very good likeness I might say. Might have to do a bash with BW version. Although the expression definetly aint Scarface

I can guarantee that there will still be some haters on this sculpt JUST because they have already got the Blitzway versions....

I have to admit I like this one and I have the BW.
Enterbay did a nice work, but I would've loved this one with the light blue suit and injured.

Back