Enterbay- RM1034- Che Guevara full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that's nutso. :eek:

But EB putting in their own store isn't bad for us, just bad for them because a ton of them gouge prices. What's left for them is pretty much selling loose parts.

I got one from surf-e-commerce. He is the one that shipped it. Sweetpig said they would ship until April. Toyssonline2002 said pthe same. So I canceled and went with s-e-c. He told me he would ship it on next Tuesday (today).

Why would anyone preorder it anywhere other than Enterbay's site? $170 with free shipping = done deal.

Maybe Enterbay site just got put up. It was not available to order when I got mine. Besides, I'm used to paying $200 for these toys nowadays.

I had about $30 on Paypal waiting to be spent on something, so, I really spent only $165.

In Stock NOW!

429091_388548531157981_100000085131298_1572448_1652338902_n.jpg

I type enterbay.com and nothing comes up. Nothing at all. Can someone put up the direct link for the order section?

I have mine on the way, I'm just curious how people are ordering direct from Enterbay when the site is not working. At least for me.

The direct link is www.enterbay.com

Once you go there you just click collection and then click on the picture of Che. The url never changes though so the only thing I would be able to post is enterbay.com

I just checked though and it works fine for me.

Enterbay's site gives me the ____s. It's not cool, it's clunky and it's noisy. Oh well, free shipping, wgas.

I don't what it is, but I just clicked on the link and the page is just blank. Nothing. Oh well.

Update: It works with Firefox, just not on Internet Explorer nor Safari on the iphone/ipod touch.

I don't what it is, but I just clicked on the link and the page is just blank. Nothing. Oh well.

Update: It works with Firefox, just not on Internet Explorer nor Safari on the iphone/ipod touch.

It's a flash site, so ipad/ipod/iphone won't support it.

It's a flash site, so ipad/ipod/iphone won't support it.

I had not visited the Enterbay site since Arnie Kim was still there. Even Internet Explorer on my laptop could not display the site. Firefox did the job though.

I ordered one more from them. Can't wait for this figure.

Enterbay's site gives me the ____s. It's not cool, it's clunky and it's noisy. Oh well, free shipping, wgas.

Really?
I think it's a really nice site, much better than HT's hacked mess, that's for sure!! :lol!

Someone once called it stripper music. There's a tiny icon in the upper right corner that indicates sound. Click on it and the site will STF up.

Obviously whoever called it that, has never been to a strip club... :horror

Someone once called it stripper music. There's a tiny icon in the upper right corner that indicates sound. Click on it and the site will STF up.

Yeh, I know the 'sound off' button is there, but to have to click on it every time I go to the site offends my sense of good website design. I have music playing on my computer, so site music defaulted to 'on' ruins my life. Nearly.

Really?
I think it's a really nice site, much better than HT's hacked mess, that's for sure!! :lol!

Obviously whoever called it that, has never been to a strip club... :horror

I don't even see the point of HT's website. I last dropped in a couple of years ago, and haven't been back since. Can't order from them and no list of official distributors even. I agree, EB's site is in a different league. But still clunky. And that music... maybe not exactly what you'd hear in a gentleman's club's main mingling area, but I could imagine that deep, throbbing, leisurely bass track setting the mood in a private dance booth. It was enough to get me all steamed up about free shipping on Che.

Back