Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine and noticed the nose on one of the head sculpt is a bit pink/reddish.(see attached pics). I'm not sure if this is expected or a defect or I'm over analyzing it. Does any of you who already got yours have same thing?
I'm debating whether I should ask for an exchange.
e41481d26a10d8906fb2cddeb2d6da22.jpg
5183348e824d2be7cdda3b5c892b14a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fine don't be paranoid. The paint on the Rookie Jordan's are pretty good. If you notice around the jawbones on the sides it is also slightly darker. They added some more blemishes and shadowing on his paint apps to make it pop. Whereas in the past, usually African American sculpts usually had one consistent coat of paint.

When I went to pick mine up, I went through 2 boxes, and if there were any problems, it was that some of them had that shiny glossy paint accidently dripped on some part of the face. Apart from that, the paint apps are solid.

Got the email today.
Not sure if it’s related but emailed cs@enterbay yesterday that it wasn’t visible in my account :)

I didn't get any email yet, but my brother got the email to order 2 max. Is this really limited to 3000? I am worry in couple months, it will be mass production at lower price LOL.

Just delivered. Even though I was home, the FedEx guy tossed the box over our ten foot gate. Bottom of the box was slightly damaged, but the contents were ok. :slap

Rookie Jordan is on the right of course. Rookie Jordan body is lighter in color. I need to figure out why Rookie Jordan has a slight pot belly. Note that my regular Jordan hands are in a lighter color than the body. Rookie Jordan does not have veins popping out of arms like regular Jordan. Note Enterbay says First Edition, which implies further editions down the line.

My Enterbay Bruce Lee has lighter color elbows and kneecaps. For the price, I would have expected homogeneous consistent colors.

IMG_3308.jpg
IMG_3310.jpg
IMG_3309.jpg

Just delivered. Even though I was home, the FedEx guy tossed the box over our ten foot gate. Bottom of the box was slightly damaged, but the contents were ok. :slap

Rookie Jordan is on the right of course. Rookie Jordan body is lighter in color. I need to figure out why Rookie Jordan has a slight pot belly. Note that my regular Jordan hands are in a lighter color than the body. Rookie Jordan does not have veins popping out of arms like regular Jordan. Note Enterbay says First Edition, which implies further editions down the line.

My Enterbay Bruce Lee has lighter color elbows and kneecaps. For the price, I would have expected homogeneous consistent colors.

View attachment 357536
View attachment 357537
View attachment 357538

Looks like lots of cost cutting with this figure! you would think they would keep improving the basketball bodies, but instead it looks like they are just cost cutting on them while increasing the figure prices.

Seems like the first Jordan's had much better paint application than the new one (again cost cutting), more texture in the previous versions, new one looks too Barbie painted. kind of thinking I should have given them $310 for this one.

I am sure we will see more "rookie" jordans that are not LE, but you wonder what will distinguish them since they already did a white jersey /500. Bulls didn't use a third jersey back in the 80s...

Back