Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Enterbay had free shipping on all orders.

I added Jordan to my cart and it shows $40 shipping.

$310 was already steep for this figure (considering it doesn't come with much and body kind of sucks), but $350 is a pass for sure, I paid that for the 1/4 Jordan!

There's a free shipping option and paid shipping when I ordered. I chose the free one.

There's a free shipping option and paid shipping when I ordered. I chose the free one.

yeah I guess they decided $310 wasn't enough, they wanted $40 shipping now for all new orders!
sad thing is even when you click on the item it says "free shipping" but in cart this is now the only option

Express delivery (for 1:6 Michael Jordan (Rookie) only)2
Delivery time: 10-14 Working days

notice how it has a note for this specific figure, yeah go _ yourself Enterbay! :mad:

I checked. Still only 2 free shipping options. No paid shipping options at all. Are you using Enterbay USA, or the regular Enterbay site?

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't check out to actually check, since it would cost me $99999 to checkout :lol

i was stuck paying $40 per order as well; no free shipping. I clicked the link that was sent to me and no option for free

There was no Free shipping Option 4 days ago. Yesterday I Receive email from Them "Don't Miss Your Prize"!:lol
Maybe it's US peeps that have to pay shipping? Since you US peeps have Enterbay USA? I don't know.

I had free shipping yesterday when I ordered.

i was stuck paying $40 per order as well; no free shipping. I clicked the link that was sent to me and no option for free

Yeah, I just checked out right now and the only option was $40 shipping.

Why is this Rookie MJ figure only available through Enterbay?

All their previous Jordan figures that I recall were being sold worldwide at many distributors.

2bf911c6283d21704f88319fd6784918.jpg
2be36fb5a515a65922c3150db60e42d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl That last pic is priceless! I hope we continue to see the Trump figure making cameos in your reviews. :lol

I just got mine and noticed the nose on one of the head sculpt is a bit pink/reddish.(see attached pics). I'm not sure if this is expected or a defect or I'm over analyzing it. Does any of you who already got yours have same thing?
I'm debating whether I should ask for an exchange.
e41481d26a10d8906fb2cddeb2d6da22.jpg
5183348e824d2be7cdda3b5c892b14a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure looks mint in the video.

Does it come with a numbered certificate?

Like 1407/3000 or something?

Back