Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure bout now. Just too many good stuffs out there these days.
I want rookie Jordan quite a bit though. Never bothered too much with any other exclusive Jordans, but not with this rookie figure. So, this is my good stuff :lecture

Picked up my Jordan last night.

Both sculpts look great, the details on the open mouth sculpt are impressive especially the teeth and tongue. The paint application on the sculpt is great, it has quite a few shades, some areas are darker whereas the cheekbones are lighter in color. Looks great.

Unfortunately the body on mine had problems, there were minor paint scratches here and there enough to annoy me, and the left arm wasn't able to be lifted up to the side. I could force it but might break it. Since I have a 12 day warranty, might as well get it replaced tonight. The box has a nice slim and slick design, they ditched the magnets and its overall lighter. The only serial number given is the certificate with no other markings. Back in the day when they numbered their Bruce Lee's they had a certificate, marked it on the box on the figure (and sometimes on the base). That made it feel way cooler and more exclusive. I got number 63 / 3000.

Complaints: The body is the standardized one they've been using and its not really good. Articulation is limited and stiff. The rubber panties (mainly the ass) restricts movement for his legs going backwards. The new shorter shorts also limits leg movement. The rubber torso is fine, but the Addams apple (and neck overall) makes the neck too thick for Rookie Jordan who was way skinnier. The color of the body is also very bland, and doesn't 100% match up to the head. As I mentioned the head has a few shades of color... and the body only matches the tone of the cheekbone area.

Its over priced but I still like it and don't regret buying him. If he goes up in value to a ridiculous degree and I got a good offer I would consider selling him for profit, and if I don't i'm happy to have him in my collection.

So in short, you mean we could just get the recasted head in bout 3-4 weeks time, slap a custom rookie jersey and we have a rookie Jordan? Damn, I thought they had made a new body for this young Jordan. Is the calm looking Jordan even a new face or is it the old ver, with hair added to it?

Did anybody overseas get this? I can't really seem to find anybody posting that they've been selected.

Hey guys... um... I stripped him naked so that I could get a replacement body after work tonight.

I had to sign up for their raffle thing online... they have a link on their FB page. Luckily got the confirmation on the first round. They sent me an email confirmation.

I'm more then happy to take some pics for everyone to see. Open mouth sculpt is new for sure, the normal head looks new too (but in some angles it does look like the regular with sculpted hair). The official EB photo doesn't do the normal head justice. Made him look like T-Mac. It's much better in person. I'll take photos, you can decide on your own.

How do we post photos now? Cause I used to do it though photobucket, but doesn't seem to work anymore. Something about needing us to join their premium plan or something...

Yeah, that photobucket thing is annoying. It's like $400 or something per year to post on other sites. Good thing I wasn't using them. I'm using Imgur.

Hey guys... um... I stripped him naked so that I could get a replacement body after work tonight.

I had to sign up for their raffle thing online... they have a link on their FB page. Luckily got the confirmation on the first round. They sent me an email confirmation.

I'm more then happy to take some pics for everyone to see. Open mouth sculpt is new for sure, the normal head looks new too (but in some angles it does look like the regular with sculpted hair). The official EB photo doesn't do the normal head justice. Made him look like T-Mac. It's much better in person. I'll take photos, you can decide on your own.

How do we post photos now? Cause I used to do it though photobucket, but doesn't seem to work anymore. Something about needing us to join their premium plan or something...

Tinypic is another option. I'm usually checking this forum from the Tapatalk app on my phone and they have their own picture hosting.

Who me? I didn't get one. But I don't see anybody overseas mentioning they got chosen. Although, I'm only looking at EB's Facebook, & here.

Check you email, I just got selected this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the selected email but when I click the link I get this:

There is 1 error
You do not have access to this product.

I got it to work now. You have to log into your account then click the link. Add to your cart even though it's shows $99,999 for it and they'll have a discount listed to bring the price to $309.

Ouch. I think I simply did not get selected. Post some pics when you get it. The eBay pics, & EB's boxed one they posted, looked harsh. Maybe the lighting I guess. Or maybe they used the flash or something. I've got a back up, but it's like $400+ to get it, but it's my fav one. Well, fav one looking at the promo pics anyway.

Back