Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally decided to change up the pose. Gonna work on my 45 Red next.

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Nice poses and photos, guys. I was wondering the other day, what happened to the Jordan collectors since there hasnt been any posts or updates here recently :lol

I will pick him up one of these days, as it has already arrived at my supplier last month but I havent had the urge to pick him up. :lol

Pulled the trigger on ordering the Last Shot version from BBTS, missed out on it from Clark Toys but saw that there were only 23 left at BBTS (ironic...), can't wait! :yess:

Pulled the trigger on ordering the Last Shot version from BBTS, missed out on it from Clark Toys but saw that there were only 23 left at BBTS (ironic...), can't wait! :yess:

Congrats man! Too bad you couldn't have got it off clarktoys, there are coupons you could have used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Last Shot version today!
Unboxing vid here:

Great piece, can't wait for Rodman and eventually Pippen :yess:

Thanks!
I'm going to do another video showing my current Jordan set-up. Waiting on my fourth atm... :thud: :impatient: :)

Anyone mind sharing their experience on ordering direct from enterbay website? I am looking to get Derrick Rose figure, any advice will be very much appreciated! Thanks

Thanks you! :hi5: And thanks for watching.
No more Jordans for me until they release one with the tongue sticking out :wink1:

Or maybe I should try to find a white 45 with the warm-up suit... Hmm... :lol

Back