Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure it's pretty astronomical being MJ. I remember when he was too expensive to license just for video games and figures in general.

:lecture

Reminds me of how Electronic Arts got away with making a Chicago BUlls shooting guard named "PLAYER" jersey #99 with all the MJ stats for their 90's NBA Live series on 16-bit consoles :lol

Let's go #23!!!
392650_590261967653302_1687970550_n.jpg

The Legend belongs to Everyone ~ MICHAEL JORDAN, The God of Number 23 ! Thousand million fans , No matter you are basketball fans, AJ Fans, Figure Fans or personal inspiration, It's now Time to Come for these most sought after mega hit Regular Version from the Series 1~ Official Announcement on19th April, Release on 30th April. Available to order from ENTERBAY.COM as well. Michael Jordan with his Away Jersey, Air Jordan 11 Concord , Air Jordan 10 (Steel Grey) and Air Jordan 2 ! Let's come fly with us~

This is the one I want!!!

Let's go #23 :lol
:hi5: cool way to go !! hehe i didn,t even bother to join in the fun. saw the EB post in bookface 5 min to go lol. had fun watching though :lol
:lol Good that you didn't have a strong urge to buy. I didn't even have a strong urgency to buy earlier either. My attitude before this was kinda like "meh, if I get I get it, if I don't I don't". Then things got real at pre order time, I missed out, then had a mini fit :lol

Had some chicken, bread, & ice cream. So I'm feeling alright now :lol :D

Let's go #23 :lol

:lol Good that you didn't have a strong urge to buy. I didn't even have a strong urgency to buy earlier either. My attitude before this was kinda like "meh, if I get I get it, if I don't I don't". Then things got real at pre order time, I missed out, then had a mini fit :lol

Had some chicken, bread, & ice cream. So I'm feeling alright now :lol :D

:lol @ "had a mini fit" :rotfl Click the picture Lawrence... hahaha was this u? :lol

Last edited:
Right on! If they refund my order because I was 60 seconds too slow in paying I can go for that Red #23. Although that's a silly way to do things so I have to hope EB isn't going to do something like cancel paid orders.

Wonder if the licensing costs are why they aren't making the other (real) basketball greats. If I were like larry bird, Shaq, et al. I'd cut EB a break in order to get a nice figure made of myself.

Wouldnt it be funny if tomorrow Bill post on his FB, "the PO yesterday was just April's Fool, today is the real PO date, and price is now $450. Those who have sent money yesterday would be a deposit, if you dont want to pay new price, its non refundable!"

Wouldnt it be funny if tomorrow Bill post on his FB, "the PO yesterday was just April's Fool, today is the real PO date, and price is now $450. Those who have sent money yesterday would be a deposit, if you dont want to pay new price, its non refundable!"

i was thinking the same thing lol it could be an april fools joke...

I had it in my cart and decided to cancel. all the way to hitting "pay now". But I passed and gonna wait for red #23. Congrats to everyone that got one!!

7 minutes. Wow, after the shoes, the freakin scalpers have discovered 1/6th figures now. SMH.
Hate bastards that only buy figures or shoes to flip them.

7 minutes. Wow, after the shoes, the freakin scalpers have discovered 1/6th figures now. SMH.
Hate bastards that only buy figures or shoes to flip them.

"Dont hate the players, hate the game."

Now if it wasnt for Nike or Bill who decides to make variants and limit it to 2-3k and just open PO like normal figures there would be none of this ****. The collectors would get what they want, and the company make $. Plain and simple.

Giving my 2 cents for those that are on the fence bout getting these figs or for those that complain about the price! This is my opinion, you can choose to buy if you like or if not thats good too, just means more availability for others.

For those that complain about the prices of these figures, I feel yah pain they are up there in terms of price for a figure BUT wake up! This isnt jus a regular figure anymore!!! All MJ related items, cards, shoes, jersey, figures, clothing, etc. are pricey PERIOD - this aint any different - it is what it is... Been collecting Air Jordan shoes, cards, memoribilia, etc for the past 10+ years or so and seen the inflation on anything Jordan related merchandise soar...and sorry to tell you but the prices will continue to sky rocket for Jordan merchandise with no sign of slowing down in the future. If I have one advice that I can draw from collecting Jordan shoes specifically that I can apply to these MJ figures would be - GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN....cause ones theyre gone, theyre gone...if you want one in 5 or 10 years from now, then you'll end up paying 2 or 3 or sometimes even 4 times the actual retail - dont believe me? Google or check on eBay how much his OG 1991 Jordan 6 shoes, or his 1995 Jordan 10 shoes, or his 2001 Jordan 11 Space Jam....get the point?

Last edited:
Then again, some old Jordan figures are selling fore peanuts:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_tr...R0.TRC0&_nkw=Jordan+figure&_sacat=0&_from=R40

And a bunch of cards that used to be expensive when he was still playing can be gotten for a dollar or so:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_od...1313.TR11.TRC1&_nkw=Jordan+upperdeck&_sacat=0

I agree with what you said though: if you like them buy them now, even if it's just to be sure you get it cause you never know what the future holds.
I bought them both cause I like collecting them, but don't really care if the value goes up or down. Dont plan on selling them anyways...

@Hydeous; you're right about Nike and EB they should just make more. But as it is, it would be nice if you could just get the figures and shoes you want at retail, as a FAN. Instead of having to buy them marked up a day later from a dude who doesnt give a **** about MJ :)
Can't complain too much though, as in Europe I've been able to get the shoes I wanted relatively easy, though more and more lameasses start to get into the resale game.

From Enterbay Bills Facebook earlier today:

"The Legend belongs to Everyone ~ MICHAEL JORDAN, The God of Number 23 ! Thousand million fans , No matter you are basketball fans, AJ Fans, Figure Fans or personal inspiration, It's now Time to Come for these most sought after mega hit Regular Version from the Series 1~ Official Announcement on19th April, Release on 30th April. Available to order from ENTERBAY.COM as well. Michael Jordan with his Away Jersey, Air Jordan 11 Concord , Air Jordan 10 (Steel Grey) and Air Jordan 2 ! Let's come fly with us~"

392650_590261967653302_1687970550_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back