Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I on NikeTalk forums or Sideshow Freaks forums? Seeing all these "I got my order in", "Website sold out", "I got/didn't get one in time" related comments is just like the sneaker forums. :lol

On HK Kicks facebook

ENTERBAY 1:6 MICHAEL JORDAN FIGURINE "HK-KICKS.COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY" LIMITED EDITION:::: We will follow to what outfit MJ wore in 1996 NBA Finals, Bulls jersey with NBA Finals badge and #23 print on the under-shorts. Stay tuned on releasing details soon.... real soon

543894_534905443228625_1889485415_n.jpg

Last edited:
Another limited edition.On their website it says the following.Anyone able to translate:

"ENTERBAY MICHAEL JORDAN 1:6 FIGURINE SERIES 1 “HK-KICKS 10TH ANNIVERSARY” LIMITED EDITION

2013 年HK-KICKS.COM 成立10 週年,這十年內我們只製作了幾件產品,通常都是只送不賣,而作發售的更加是寥寥可數! 因為我們一直在選擇最好的合作夥伴想最好的慨念做最好的產品。

一年前認識了ENTERBAY 的BILL,也知道他正在製作MICHAEL JORDAN FIGURINE Project,當時我也不敢提合作的事,心想能参與這個計劃的任何一部份也心滿意足,誰知BILL 也是HK-KICKS 的會員(他仍不透露他的Login-ID),並主動跟我說想和HK-KICKS.COM 做其中一款限量版,任我選擇任何一個版本…

相信大家也估我當時的心情,其實直到現在我還是戰戰兢兢,因為這正是我一直在找的最好合作夥伴和最好產品!

在選取那一個版本方面,我的取向是「SNEAKERHEADS ONLY」,不管玩具迷的喜好,也不管賣不賣錢,所以這是唯一的選擇,沒有之一:

ENTERBAY MICHAEL JORDAN 1:6 FIGURINE SERIES 1 “HK-KICKS.COM 10th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION”

- MICHAEL JORDAN 1:6 FIGURINE SERIES 1

- CHICAGO BULLS #23 HOME JERSEY (WHITE) WITH 1996 “NBA FINALS” PATCH

- CHICAGO BULLS HOME WARM UP OUTFIT

- BLACK NBA SOCKS

- AIR JORDAN XI LOW BLACK/ RED

這個是MICHAEL JORDAN 在1995-1996 球季NBA FINALS GAME 1 的設定,特別之處是那雙AIR JORDAN XI LOW BLACK/ RED, 他只穿了兩節就換回正常的AIR JORDAN XI BLACK/ RED,而這雙鞋一直就沒有發售過,對SNEAKERHEADS 而言,這對鞋就是其中一件觸摸不到的「神物」,而HK-KICKS.COM 身為球鞋網站,用這對「神物」來做我們10 週年的紀念就最好不過,往後的版本亦不會再出現這款AIR JORDAN。還有公牛隊白色WARM UP 套裝也只會在這裏或其他地區限定版買到,要在香港得到只有這一個機會。

這套限定版MJ FIGURINE會生產500 套,每一套也有獨立編號和特別包裝,暫定四月全數於HK-KICKS.COM 發售,售價和發售方法未定。要知最新情報請留意HK-KICKS.COM, HK-KICKS iOS/ ANDROID APP, HK-KICKS.COM FACEBOOK FANPAGE 及 HLEUNG 新浪微博。"

這套限定版MJ FIGURINE會生產500 套,每一套也有獨立編號和特別包裝,暫定四月全數於HK-KICKS.COM 發售,售價和發售方法未定。要知最新情報請留意HK-KICKS.COM, HK-KICKS iOS/ ANDROID APP, HK-KICKS.COM FACEBOOK FANPAGE 及 HLEUNG 新浪微博。"

Is it limited to 500 pieces. That would be crazy.

Giving my 2 cents for those that are on the fence bout getting these figs or for those that complain about the price! This is my opinion, you can choose to buy if you like or if not thats good too, just means more availability for others.

For those that complain about the prices of these figures, I feel yah pain they are up there in terms of price for a figure BUT wake up! This isnt jus a regular figure anymore!!! All MJ related items, cards, shoes, jersey, figures, clothing, etc. are pricey PERIOD - this aint any different - it is what it is... Been collecting Air Jordan shoes, cards, memoribilia, etc for the past 10+ years or so and seen the inflation on anything Jordan related merchandise soar...and sorry to tell you but the prices will continue to sky rocket for Jordan merchandise with no sign of slowing down in the future. If I have one advice that I can draw from collecting Jordan shoes specifically that I can apply to these MJ figures would be - GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN....cause ones theyre gone, theyre gone...if you want one in 5 or 10 years from now, then you'll end up paying 2 or 3 or sometimes even 4 times the actual retail - dont believe me? Google or check on eBay how much his OG 1991 Jordan 6 shoes, or his 1995 Jordan 10 shoes, or his 2001 Jordan 11 Space Jam....get the point?

You make a valid point with the shoes, but with figures, something always comes out that is better 5 or 10 years down the line. Toy technology just evolves. In the late 80's and 90's we had SLU's. In the 00's, we had McFarlane SportsPicks. And now we have Enterbay doing insane quality nba figures.

10 years down the line, if the next and greatest thing makes these look like crap (which is likely), nobody is going to care about these just like SLU's and SportsPicks have been disregarded. Even Hot Toys product from 5 years ago looks like crap compared to the amazing stuff they produce today. Will the Jordan figs hold their value? Some might. But I don't think these figures will ever be the price point of an OG 1990-91 AJ VI or 1995-96 XI kicks. Nobody saved those shoe products with the purpose to resell them 20 years later. EVERYONE is going to take care of their Enterbay figures. They're just part of the demand cycle right now. As we should enjoy them during their peak.

Another limited figure with the warm up!!! To funny! How many of these "limited" warm ups are going to be sold? We are at 5000 right now.

2500 red ones (2000 in HK and 500 in Seoul or something).
3500 white ones (3000 45's and 500 for 23).

So yeah, not that limited :)

2500 red ones (2000 in HK and 500 in Seoul or something).
3500 white ones (3000 45's and 500 for 23).

So yeah, not that limited :)

Not to mention all the future "limited" Jordan's that will come with warm ups! Don't say it won't happen cause its already happened twice...

:gah: or is it :yess:

considering this item went live Monday April 1 at 8am Hong Kong time, and its now April 2, 2 am, I doubt they will be sending out confirmations yet :impatient:

Wait until at least 9pm eastern time, thats when "tomorrow" will be for confirmation to start.

Back