Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So seeing that Jackson figure makes me wonder--how tall is this figure? 13-14 inches? Or is that that Jackson smaller than a typical 1/6 scale figure?
I think they're both made to the correct scale, but Enterbay makes the heads a bit bigger. I think Jordan is 1m98 and MJ was 1m75.
The MJ is 11", so I gues Jordan is 12".

posted by Enterbay Bill on his facebook page....#45 will be available as a World Wide release:). he wrote:

1/6 Michael Jordan Series 1- #45 Home version will be a Worldwide release with a limited Edition of 3000pcs. It will be supply to our worldwide selected Retailers , very limited numbers will be available at ENTERBAY Store Hong Kong, and limited quota for ENTERBAY.COM. Taking orders from Mid March, stay close for our official Sales details , date and time for Online Orders. ~ Get Ready before it's too late Once again ~

1/6 Michael Jordan #45 Home Version will come with a revised HeadSculpt, White #45 Jersey, White Warm Up Suit, and a Pair of Player Exclusive AJ X Black/Dark Shadow/True Red with #45 on the shoes.

Wasn't the warm up suit meant to be convention exclusive?
Hope people didn't pay $800+ on ebay thinking it was!

I may wait till the reg 23 becomes available. I'm not a Jordan nut so I don't need every stupid version EB puts out. They are going to milk the hell out of Jordan.

Revised Sculpt:

539789_575376162475216_1953463291_n.jpg

1853_575380555808110_1559180979_n.jpg

I just need the head sculpt for the #45 home since I got the #45 away already...then maybe...just maybe I'll wait and get the the reg #23

Wasn't the warm up suit meant to be convention exclusive?
Hope people didn't pay $800+ on ebay thinking it was!
I think that's what was said about the red one. So maybe the white one will be a worldwide exclusive.
Which is good, cause I thought that was going to be an exclusive to the Hong Kong kicks 500 white 23 edition.

Curious if he will also add them to the regular white and red 23's now.
That would be kinda lame. Or maybe he will sell those at slightly a lower price?
And I think regular 23 will come with 3 pairs of shoes.

anyone know who the exclusive retailers will be in US and Canada as stated in his email for the new jordans?

Back