Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Jordan even wore a sweatband on his right wrist during his comeback?

He did wear a little brace on his right wrist a few times during that season. Actually, he'd wear it a few more times over the rest of his comeback. I'd take it off personally.

I won't pay much over $200 for it. If the regular version is $300 through U.S. retailers then I'm gonna super pass on this one.

Yeah, I won't pay much over $200 myself.

I will just wait for the 23 version to be released. I am sure at some point i will be able to grab the warm up on eBay. I would rather have a few of the different sneakers to change out.

He did wear a little brace on his right wrist a few times during that season. Actually, he'd wear it a few more times over the rest of his comeback. I'd take it off personally.

Yeah, I won't pay much over $200 myself.

Was it a wristband or was it tape? I think he had his wrist taped.. Because of an injury. He never wore a wristband..

Get to know your Jordan people!

If he did wear it it was for maybe a week of his entire career. There is no need for this figure to come with a wristband on his right wrist.

Just silly...

Was it a wristband or was it tape? I think he had his wrist taped.. Because of an injury. He never wore a wristband..

You think you remember every MJ game from 18 years ago?
Here, looks like a wristband:
michael_jordan_45.jpg

He wore a wristband in at least the last game of the 1994-1995 season, all 5 games during the 1st round against the Charlotte Hornets (the first of which he scored 48 points in) and in the first game against the Orlando Magic in the semis. He also wore one during the first month of the 1997-1998 season.
However, in the 1995 playoffs he wore the black Air Jordan 10s against the Hornets and the concord 11s against the Magic in games 1 and 2.

Here's a pic.

Anyone in what kind of timeframe Enterbay usually releases their figures? Like with the Bruce Lee's that had different versions. How many weeks, or months were between those releases?
Would like to get a few of these Jordan figures, but I assume they'll be around $250 a piece, so some time between them would be nice :D

what exactly does this fig comes with, referring to what makes it limited (other than #45). Warm up and what? Sucks it only comes with one head. Is 650 a fair price for this thing w/out shipping or should I just wait?

Just the warmup and different shoes. Well, and the red 45 jersey, but who needs that :(

I would wait. They're clearly not selling at the prices they're being listed at now. So prices will come down. They've only been on sale for 2 days.

what exactly does this fig comes with, referring to what makes it limited (other than #45). Warm up and what? Sucks it only comes with one head. Is 650 a fair price for this thing w/out shipping or should I just wait?

And shoe box. 1/6 scale :D

Personally I'd wait. The price will soon go down, as more Jordan figures get released down the road.

Only reason I'm getting it is because I'm getting it on retail price. If I can get it, that is. :panic:

The only reason why people would want this one is because of the Warm up suit. There's no way that figure's worth $600-900.

Back