Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my review of the Michael Jordan "The Last Shot" figure. As my first Enterbay NBA figure, I'm actually pretty impressed overall with the Enterbay QC, with no major issues that I could find. Still not quite to the levels of Hot Toys in my opinion, but a great collectible for all Jordan fans.

Comes with quite a few accessories, with the championship ring replica being a standout. Hope you can head over to the channel and have a look :)

Nike pumps? You meant the ones Robinson wore?

Yep.

nikepumps.jpg

Paintjob on the shoes is not gonna be that clean though. Im not buying the 1/4 scale. But might, if it includes all 3 expressions including the tongue out ver.

I'm curious how the 1/4 sculpt/s might look. Even if a previous expression is used again, it would be a brand new sculpt.

Can't wait to see the full reveal of their 1/4 Jordan. It's also nice that EB's giving him a unique base compared to their previous 1/4 releases.

Even enlarged, it should be a brand new sculpt. Simply because it would be started from scratch, & even if the plan was to copy the 1/6 sculpts exactly, I'm guessing there would still be differences.

I'm guessing it mite have 2 heads?? one with tounge out? not sure what colour uniform it will have?? black box but you'd think it'd be a red uniform. small chance of it, but if they had 2 uniforms would be even better.

so wish they didn't make the flu game 12's like the retro version few years ago, black leather like the ones in the last shot version would have been heaps better.

and they still haven't done a figure with jordans 3-8???? or all star j's??? must have a few plans in the pipeline!!

anyone know a release date?? I heard we'll know more in oct.

Even enlarged, it should be a brand new sculpt. Simply because it would be started from scratch, & even if the plan was to copy the 1/6 sculpts exactly, I'm guessing there would still be differences.

No, not really. With digital sculpting, it's possible to change size at a click of a button. Even with traditional casting, it's doable to shrink or enlarge heads. Though details will need to be re added, this EB here - their headsculpt sometimes are a miss as well, take a look at a few of the Bruce Lee heads. :lol

I definitely think it will have 2 heads ....similar to their 1/4 Bruce Lee figure. You've got to justify the huge price and this isn't a complex intricate figure like the battle damaged Terminator or Robocop.

I wouldn't be surprised if it had all 3 uniforms ....perhaps instead of plain black, doing the black with red pinstripe version, which will look great in 1/4.

I'm curious how Enterbay will tackle the joints, especially the knees. Can you imagine if they milk this 1/4th line like the 1/6th one? I can't wait to see the reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, they've just been posted at facebook ^^

looks great, but have expected a bit more. i like the joints, eventhough i can't see much on these pictures. and i like that the jersey isn't so cheap at the shoulders anymore. it looks really good flat. otherwise, almost the same as the 1/6. would have wished a higher quality at the uniform, like sewed bulls logos, number and names, etc.

10662127_10152297807112377_4365529383779010778_o.jpg
10712584_10152297807172377_3863886677974985914_o.jpg

Back