Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no interest in the Rodman nor ever ordering from EB directly again. Imagine running a business, taking people's money, not sending product until a PayPal claim is filed, then ignoring every message until the last day you have to respond? No way that was a coincidence, they had my money for just over a month, ignored everything I and PayPal sent them, then after I file they wait until the 10th day and then mysteriously 'have my order ready to ship' on the very last day before PP refunds my payment?.

Then to top it off they come up with a bunch of BS saying they were 'waiting for my response before they shipped"? Tough for me to respond to a message they never sent. Maybe they should have shipped my item when I paid for it, that's what other retailers do. I wonder how many people get shafted by EB because they wait until after the 45 day buyer protection period to address the situation? Taking people's money and not sending what they paid for is plain and simple fraud. There should be NO way they'll allowed to continue using PayPal for their business.

Again, if you want EB figures and want to avoid their horrible customer service then the simple solution is to buy from somewhere else. You got screwed, I get it. If you feel that strongly about it don't give them anymore of your hard-earned money, either directly or indirectly.

I still would buy an EB figure over a Storm Toys figure any day of the week. ST figures look like caricatures of their real life counterparts. I've looked at photos of EB figures and, at first glance, mistaken them for actual photos of the people they're supposed to depict. I've never made that same mistake with a ST figure.

I need Enterbay to get more licenses. They sit on existing ones and pump out the same, exactly like HT with their unending hardon for Marvel.

Yeah I was excited when they first started with the Jordan figures but now I'm utterly bored with their release schedule. I understand that the Jordan license was very expensive so they want to make every dime possible but it would do them well to release some other players in between the Jordan releases.

That would be awesome. Make it a Lakers/Game of death combo pack with 2 different head sculpts and a change of clothes.

Has anyone picked up The Last Shot version? I think I'd like that one for my first Jordan to compliment my Kobe/LeBron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the last shot...its no different really then the others, however, it has the ring, hat and shirt....nice pose on it

I got the last shot...its no different really then the others, however, it has the ring, hat and shirt....nice pose on it

Do you have any pics you'd like to share? I really like the Finals patch and would prefer the away with the shoes and Trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say but EB begins to piss me off by keep releasing MJ....skip the last shot but having Rodman ST coming. I think ST has great marketing strategy because heard fans said about various of hair and not always using Bulls jersey even tough I admit, I really love to see 91 bulls jersey. But heck...I will put worm side by side with my 23 and 45 MJ while Pip gonna be next to it too even tough not sure when EB gonna release this guy. Having Pip and I will back off EB for good because I lack of faith from this company.

small companies always has the upper hand when it comes to flexibility since only few people call the shots.

I hate to say but EB begins to piss me off by keep releasing MJ....skip the last shot but having Rodman ST coming. I think ST has great marketing strategy because heard fans said about various of hair and not always using Bulls jersey even tough I admit, I really love to see 91 bulls jersey. But heck...I will put worm side by side with my 23 and 45 MJ while Pip gonna be next to it too even tough not sure when EB gonna release this guy. Having Pip and I will back off EB for good because I lack of faith from this company.

Could not agree more but I am not getting it because actually EB is getting bigger especially on their Joker, T800, and BD....awesome figures. If they still maintain as this rate (not keep copying like MJ), I think they will be a tight competitor for HT....
small companies always has the upper hand when it comes to flexibility since only few people call the shots.

Could not agree more but I am not getting it because actually EB is getting bigger especially on their Joker, T800, and BD....awesome figures. If they still maintain as this rate (not keep copying like MJ), I think they will be a tight competitor for HT....

I think HT had already realized early that among the "smaller" high-end figure companies, EB would be their toughest competitor. EB's been churning out great headsculpts back when Yulli and the rest of their sculptors were still learning how to sculpt much better faces (try to compare EB sculpts in figures released in 2009-2010 vs HT's at same timeline). It seems that to kill the competition HT bought almost all possible licenses that would sell well, leaving EB (and other companies) with almost nothing for 1/6 scale. EB did well with 1/4 instead, but then again HT bought licenses for that including the Avengers, which they seem to have no plans of releasing anyway, only buying the license just so no one else can make them. I also read somewhere that HT felt bad about IM license being non-exclusive to them at least in 1/6 and talked to Disney/Marvel regarding that, thus Play Imaginative focused more on 1/4 and 1/12 IM figures, and no more 1/6 after their die-cast Mark 7 and Midas.

HT's grown so big that they now are the most influential as far as licenses are concerned and they have the strength to keep EB at bay. Can't blame EB for focusing more on NBA and niche licenses apart from their local Chinese icons.

HT bought licenses for that including the Avengers, which they seem to have no plans of releasing anyway, only buying the license just so no one else can make them.

Wow is that true??? It seems far fetched that Marvel would award the licenses to HT if they know HT is going to do that right?

Hot Toys' market is a lot more diverse compared to Enterbay. Enterbay only seems to care about making NBA players right now. Everything else they made lately has been crap. Customer service is non existing. Competitor to Hot Toys? Don't think so.

Wow is that true??? It seems far fetched that Marvel would award the licenses to HT if they know HT is going to do that right?

If I'm not mistaken, it was announced. As for not giving the license if they knew HT won't make them anyway, I doubt any licensor would still argue if they see green :) It's like selling someone your favorite car if you're offered big bucks for it, you wouldn't care whether the buyer keeps it in his garage or drives it with passion.

Hot Toys' market is a lot more diverse compared to Enterbay. Enterbay only seems to care about making NBA players right now. Everything else they made lately has been crap. Customer service is non existing. Competitor to Hot Toys? Don't think so.

It's your opinion, an opinion that you must already have in mind for long that won't change whether you have read my post or not regarding the possibilities as to why HT has the "more diverse" market as you put it compared to EB, and why EB is focusing instead on their NBA license. NBA now to EB is like what Marvel/Iron Man is to HT. I won't argue about Customer Service though.

If I'm not mistaken, it was announced. As for not giving the license if they knew HT won't make them anyway, I doubt any licensor would still argue if they see green :) It's like selling someone your favorite car if you're offered big bucks for it, you wouldn't care whether the buyer keeps it in his garage or drives it with passion.

It's your opinion, an opinion that you must already have in mind for long that won't change whether you have read my post or not regarding the possibilities as to why HT has the "more diverse" market as you put it compared to EB, and why EB is focusing instead on their NBA license. NBA now to EB is like what Marvel/Iron Man is to HT. I won't argue about Customer Service though.

I'm not buying the exclusive licensing excuse. There are tons of new and past hollywood movies where they can make figures out of. Sure Hot Toys are milking the Iron Man line like crazy. But they have other things going at the same time. If I take away the NBA line right now from Enterbay, what exactly do they have going for? I'm dying for them to make a decent 1/6 scale Bruce Lee. With that said, I don't think it's fair to compare these two companies together. I'd imagine Hot Toys is a much bigger company with more resources.

I'm not buying the exclusive licensing excuse. There are tons of new and past hollywood movies where they can make figures out of. Sure Hot Toys are milking the Iron Man line like crazy. But they have other things going at the same time. If I take away the NBA line right now from Enterbay, what exactly do they have going for? I'm dying for them to make a decent 1/6 scale Bruce Lee. With that said, I don't think it's fair to compare these two companies together. I'd imagine Hot Toys is a much bigger company with more resources.

Not asking you to buy it, you're free to believe everything and anything. And as far as I'm concerned, you're the one who went down to really comparing the 2 by comparing their market diversity. EB's a much younger and smaller company that might have definitely rattled HT at some point, thus HT doing what they can to slow EB down. And like I said, EB may have found in NBA what HT found in Iron Man. With their earnings from their NBA line perhaps the smaller company can get more funds to fund other licenses.

Again when you take away their NBA line, what else do they have going on? Nothing. I only compared two companies to explain my point that Hot Toys isn't just Iron Man exclusive. They have other releases going on. EB might have given HT a run for their money in the past. But being exclusive to the NBA line isn't going to make them competitive to HT. Secondly, their quality on recent releases has been sub par. Whether it's the likeness of the head sculpts, quality control or lack of accessories come with the figure, I've seen many complaints on various forums. Before you think I'm only trash talking about the company, they did make some quality releases in the past such as the Jordan release and 1/4 Bruce Lee. I'm hoping that they future lineup will be more than just NBA players as they do have some good artists working for them.

Back