Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did you solve the leg problem and what was the problem? does he still have shorter leg?

@potato
Well so far my jordan issued is solved... He stand better than before. Yaa i press hard the XI and nothing happen tho. Guess, you got the bad on...

Everyone make sure yours is fine and read his Jordan QC before unboxing. What happen with Lebron body? Seems evrything is fine.

how did you solve the leg problem and what was the problem? does he still have shorter leg?

Got the uneven legs too on my road 23. :( Tried the EB t800 fix and the legs seemed to have evened a little bit but not completely.

I too am curious on how he fixed his? :dunno

Some quick in-hand pictures for those interested in the custom head sculpt for sale on eBay. Very satisfied with the quality. I no longer have the need to buy the black series 2 :yess:

null_zps3fc71601.jpg

null_zps99c7475a.jpg

null_zpsa9548c43.jpg

null_zps5e363c5f.jpg

null_zpscbbd4244.jpg

Wow.. If custom heads look that good then this will save me some serious money when the tongue out sculpt is released! I'll just buy a custom to replace the red 23 head since I prefer the action sculpts.

Looks legit! I want to get this head sculpt and just the black jersey, however I know just for a black jersey alone its about $100 or so....but I guess that's still quite a significant savings versus buying the whole 8th anni Jordan fig!

@potato @wlvn
I stripped off all the outfit once again. I measured the leg joints, both are the same (first time i thought it was uneven) and then i got the right thigh position higher then left side. I assumed it was because of assembled process... So i use hairdryer to warm the thigh joints and move it up and down and pose Jordan by simply toying around the legs... To make the joints a bit loosen up. Hope you guys got what i mean..

@potato
You were right about the printed white lines on the shorts... Its back to normal and no more reds around. Like you said don't press to hard.

@mattthijst ouchh, that's hurt! Is that the one that we always see on google images? EB lebron's right hand torn apart from the body?

@highimmatt that's ebay Jordan's headset is nice and saving our pocket from bankruptcy but the skin tone is off... Still great anyway

Seems #45 has Glossy Floor instead of Matte like #23.

Managed to fix the leg, but from what i see the legs full of error, either one side of the upper leg to knee joint has bigger gap or the other side has bigger gap on lower leg to knee joint, which eventually evens out. Adjusting the upper leg to torso does help even it out more.

I like the glossy floor standbase rather matte.

@potato hate it or not replacing the body is the best way to solved the problem.

I like the gloss too since the Basketball court suppose to be so glossy you can see what underwear the players are wearing. Matte finish makes it easily scratched too. But since only 45 comes with gloss...

there's no replacement body out in the market, unless you prefer a 6" Mike instead.

i'm not sure the problem is the assembly or the mold itself. but at least now he is standing more evenly.

I like the glossy floor standbase rather matte.

@potato hate it or not replacing the body is the best way to solved the problem.

@potato
Buying the new mike's body somehow for me is not guarantee... We never know what sellers sell. They can say yaa its a good mint body and when its come to our door... Its the same pieces like ours. (Without disrespecting any sellers in here) Since the body QC issue is our concern, there's doubting in me about all the bodies.

Anyway, that's a good news bro.. He standing better then before. I think we need to pose him more often to adjusting all the legs joints. Cmiiw

oh you meant buying another MJ body, i though you were talking about alternative bodies, nope another MJ body would still have the same problem and since it can be fixed why not fix it.

the body's pretty expensive coz it's one of the bigger 1/6 special bodies.

@potato
Buying the new mike's body somehow for me is not guarantee... We never know what sellers sell. They can say yaa its a good mint body and when its come to our door... Its the same pieces like ours. (Without disrespecting any sellers in here) Since the body QC issue is our concern, there's doubting in me about all the bodies.

Anyway, that's a good news bro.. He standing better then before. I think we need to pose him more often to adjusting all the legs joints. Cmiiw

Back