Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't get the official enterbay body, is there another body you can use? And where can I get it? Yhanks

I want to know too sir

I've seen a seamless body the other day in the Bane thread. Forgot to look it up but I am interested in going along with something of this nature. I'm not sure how tall it would be though.

@potato
Hi bro, i guess we're having the same problem. My jordan's left leg is slightly longer than the right first time i saw it. Some collectors in my local forum tell me to take off all the shorts and check all the joint. Use hairdryer to make all the joints warm and try to adjusting it. Probably, you wanna try...

This is the foot peg and its different to any pegs we have seen so we can't replace it with others if the pegs is shorter to another.

Some problems on the jersey:
The crucial one... Stick with armpit.

I dunno what happen... Its already like this when i took him kut from the box.

Im not sure if you can see this.. But the white lines on the shorts is become red and dirty because i touch it many times to adjust the jersey and the short. You better using gloves or make sure your hands clean before touch the printed area.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how the joint on the knee works, i can see bigger gap between the knee joint & lower knee on the sides for the longer leg and there's metal rounds inside so i don't know if it's adjustable. But for your case seems the knee joints are already uneven so it might be problem on upper leg?

The white lines turning red i have this problem on the waist because i had to adjust his shorts. I think because you pressed hard on the lines that the red start showing because the line color is not solid enough, i think leaving it untouched for a while will make it turn back to white slightly.

Don't forget not to touch the shiny part on AJ XI.

@potato
Hi bro, i guess we're having the same problem. My jordan's left leg is slightly longer than the right first time i saw it. Some collectors in my local forum tell me to take off all the shorts and check all the joint. Use hairdryer to make all the joints warm and try to adjusting it. Probably, you wanna try...

Im not sure if you can see this.. But the white lines on the shorts is become red and dirty because i touch it many times to adjust the jersey and the short. You better using gloves or make sure your hands clean before touch the printed area.

@potato yeah, after investigate my problem is on upper leg. I think because this body is new from the factory and all the joints and pegs still rigid so we need adjust it every time we pose it unless bad things happen like the previous issued.

My shiny part on Jordan XI is totally dry but the the printed part on the short still looks a bit red and white... Yaa i press too hard when i adjust it with the jersey, i think medical gloves can help to prevent our fingerprint damage that part.

Not really, i think medical gloves has some sort of powder on them. Best is use microfiber cloth and try not to press hard.

Did you try pressing on the shinny part on XI? When i press it i can leave finger print marks on them, require car wax to remove as using normal cloth the fibers will stick on the shoe even more.

My leg problem is on the lower leg which seems few mm difference, your case is very noticeable as the difference is on the upper leg so knee joint, socks etc makes the difference even more obvious. However i think since it's upper leg you might have better chance evening them out. But becareful when removing the pants, as they are sewn at the front/back mid part remember to hold the mid part tight to avoid it tearing off.

@potato yeah, after investigate my problem is on upper leg. I think because this body is new from the factory and all the joints and pegs still rigid so we need adjust it every time we pose it unless bad things happen like the previous issued.

My shiny part on Jordan XI is totally dry but the the printed part on the short still looks a bit red and white... Yaa i press too hard when i adjust it with the jersey, i think medical gloves can help to prevent our fingerprint damage that part.

As cool as this is,it will be my first and last EB figure. These bodies are just not good and thats sad because if any figure needs a good and durible body its this one. Two pairs of my shoes have crappy paint applications and I have slight jersey paint chipping already. For the price I expected better.

That said,the headsculpt is pretty good and I like stand and extras included in the set. The box is really nice too. Overall the figure looks great doing what it does;sitting in a detolf.

As cool as this is,it will be my first and last EB figure. These bodies are just not good and thats sad because if any figure needs a good and durible body its this one. Two pairs of my shoes have crappy paint applications and I have slight jersey paint chipping already. For the price I expected better.

That said,the headsculpt is pretty good and I like stand and extras included in the set. The box is really nice too. Overall the figure looks great doing what it does;sitting in a detolf.

Is it the same issues with the EB lebron james for 200$? I have it on PO.

Is it the same issues with the EB lebron james for 200$? I have it on PO.

For your sake god I hope not. Ive read about people having problems with recent EB releases but I figured every company has duds and it will be changed. Well EB has too many consistent problems with their offerings. Still $200 is alot better than $275 I spent. Fool me once,shame on you ect ect.

For your sake god I hope not. Ive read about people having problems with recent EB releases but I figured every company has duds and it will be changed. Well EB has too many consistent problems with their offerings. Still $200 is alot better than $275 I spent. Fool me once,shame on you ect ect.

Well knock on wood though. I bought my bro the red 23 MJ. We open him twice but never really move the joints. I'm also afraid of adjusting the uniform cause of his price. But thankfully we did not have issue yet. But i got Lebron on PO. Was just alarmed with your post though.

Well knock on wood though. I bought my bro the red 23 MJ. We open him twice but never really move the joints. I'm also afraid of adjusting the uniform cause of his price. But thankfully we did not have issue yet. But i got Lebron on PO. Was just alarmed with your post though.

Well I know these things happen and not to everybody so dont let my post worry you:) Just wanted to throw out my two cents on my purchase. Like I said it looks excellent sitting in the detolf and that was the main reason I got him. But when I get up close and examine everything and get to futzing,it kinda bugs me mainly because of what I paid. But I wish you luck and hope Lebron turns out great.

Well I know these things happen and not to everybody so dont let my post worry you:) Just wanted to throw out my two cents on my purchase. Like I said it looks excellent sitting in the detolf and that was the main reason I got him. But when I get up close and examine everything and get to futzing,it kinda bugs me mainly because of what I paid. But I wish you luck and hope Lebron turns out great.

Thank You sir! Appreciate it.

do both of you folks has the long/short leg issue?

@potato
Well so far my jordan issued is solved... He stand better than before. Yaa i press hard the XI and nothing happen tho. Guess, you got the bad on...

Everyone make sure yours is fine and read his Jordan QC before unboxing. What happen with Lebron body? Seems evrything is fine.

Back