Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to get one of this 6th scale Jordan figure soon from a reputable source. Ebay prices are just too ridiculous :mad:

You can go to Timcent when it's still in stock but for people looking for #45 they might just end up paying premium for a bootleg.

If you see other folks customization works here you can guess that full scale bootleg of MJ with jerseys etc will start showing up just like bootleg Air Jordans, when it gets hot.

Anyone seen bootleg Hot Toys Resident Evil Chris & Wesker before? I have and you can't tell unless you look close. Those are cheap boots, nowadays 3rd party can do 90% exact to the original copy.

Yea thanks I agree #45 was special moment.

Where did u proeorder white #23?

I only get my Jordans from Timcent if I don't go official sellers

So here is the real question, will Enterbay release a Black Jersey Jordan figure that isn't an "exclusive"? If so it will be about $70 cheaper than the one they are selling right now with shipping. I would be a little shocked if they didn't, after all this is "series 2" and you know there are going to be more series, would get old with just his red and white jerseys.

Or is this just a way to get a few extra $$$ for the red warmups again? :lol

What is the alternative to EB's new basketball hoop? I preordered both the LeBron and Jordan and want to get a hoop to match. $200+ seems a bit high just for the accessory!

So here is the real question, will Enterbay release a Black Jersey Jordan figure that isn't an "exclusive"? If so it will be about $70 cheaper than the one they are selling right now with shipping. I would be a little shocked if they didn't, after all this is "series 2" and you know there are going to be more series, would get old with just his red and white jerseys.

Or is this just a way to get a few extra $$$ for the red warmups again? :lol

They usually lure people with these "limited releases" and then release some form of variations of the same figure later. But it might be with different combinations like different sneakers and such.

Thanks for the link, I am new to all this collecting and don't know the different places to order and the different makes.

I appreciate everyones help. I am definitely looking forward to my LeBron and Jordan! I am on here everyday looking at your guys reviews. It's much appreciated.

If you know abit of DIY you should be able to build you own board. The material's pretty easy to get, arcylic/glass for the board, thick wire & flat rectangular metal/plastic piece for the rim. Wooden pieces for the support and some thick enough strings for the nets.

I bet you can do it with under $30.

What is the alternative to EB's new basketball hoop? I preordered both the LeBron and Jordan and want to get a hoop to match. $200+ seems a bit high just for the accessory!

Red 23 should be a better buy.

You can kitbash a White 23 or even Black 23. You only need 1 EB Jordan.

But White 23 comes with the better accessory - the finals trophy.
Red 23 comes with an extra pair of shoes!

Why does Enterbay have to be so smart with distributing the accessories across all of the variations?? :nana:

Why does Enterbay have to be so smart with distributing the accessories across all of the variations?? :nana:

well the White 23 comes with an extra pair of shoes and NBA championship trophy

the Red 23 comes with 2 extra pair of shoes an MVP trophy

It all comes down to what shoes and trophy you like best :dunno

I've seen the warmup suits on ebay, but how about the Larry O'Brien trophy? Has anyone seen where I could buy them? I'd love to put all 6 of them surrounding my Jordan tribute!

Because Chicago is Red. Red is Chicago.

If i were to choose i would choose Red #23 + Championship Trophy.

But since i can't choose both i have to go with Red #23 because he comes with Red jersey & Concorde XI.

Also White #23 is another long wait mate. By that time Series 2 White probably announced.

But of course you can get White #23 and hunt for custom red jerseys & Concorde XI. Both way goes.

Well the Championship Trophy isn't out yet.

Even if someone decide to cast it, the Chrome paints would be difficult to do, unless you have a car paintshop nearby but rarely any cars going for Chrome/Gold paint.

I've seen the warmup suits on ebay, but how about the Larry O'Brien trophy? Has anyone seen where I could buy them? I'd love to put all 6 of them surrounding my Jordan tribute!

Made a 2003 All Star outfit and base print:
9364599869_06b36d2162_c.jpg

9364600019_0fde3f461e_c.jpg

Back