Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular #23 home version is still $204. So I guess it's good that didn't go up in price.

I think they either messed up the pricing, or the description for that combo package. The $499 price did not make sense.

BBTS is random. Sometimes they price EB items at around EB retail price, & other times they price EB items at around EB retail price + EB shipping cost. Weird.

so what is the comobo pack at eb site compated to bbts?

is it the same thing?

If so BBTS is also cheaper I think.

I hope Clarktoys gets these.

There's no longer a combo pack on EB's site where I can see, & I don't see it on the BBTS website either.

i need clarktoys to post that promo code also!!! lol

what was it again and does it still work?

damn $485 and we got to pay shipping. I ordered red 23 idk if i should get this white 1. This adds up I wonder if I should just go on ebay and get the knock off jersey instead

I got:

1 red 45
1 white 45
1 red 23

I missed out on hk kicks and good thing I decided against paying $800 on ebay

why did you keep the red 45 lol it will only depreciate as they keep releasing more series

I kept the red 45 because it was a special moment for me. To me red 45 is more important than white 45. Red 45 was his first game back on a sunday against the pacers I was a kid and so happy he was coming back so it was a special moment for me watching him back out there

Hello sir's/ma'am! Quick question. I preorder the red jersey away 23 Michael Jordan at bbts. But now, because they have the same price as the home 23 version. This is a gift for my twin bro. He likes both jersey. But which has more good deal between the two if im just going to only buy one? Given he loved both shoes included in the two different jersey. Which is a better deal? Thank You

I kept the red 45 because it was a special moment for me. To me red 45 is more important than white 45. Red 45 was his first game back on a sunday against the pacers I was a kid and so happy he was coming back so it was a special moment for me watching him back out there

ahh makes sense.

:exactly: this is why the #45 will ALWAYS have value for true Jordan fans. Its not about the money its about the memories associated with it. I was so happy to see him back on court too. I think I have that game on tape somewhere :lol

I missed out on the red #45 but have the white #45 and have PO'd both the red and white #23.

True, but they are just too expensive. And with bootlegs coming up hot, it's not a good option to get 1 other than from a reputable seller.

:exactly: this is why the #45 will ALWAYS have value for true Jordan fans. Its not about the money its about the memories associated with it. I was so happy to see him back on court too. I think I have that game on tape somewhere :lol

I missed out on the red #45 but have the white #45 and have PO'd both the red and white #23.

Red 23 should be a better buy.

You can kitbash a White 23 or even Black 23. You only need 1 EB Jordan.

Hello sir's/ma'am! Quick question. I preorder the red jersey away 23 Michael Jordan at bbts. But now, because they have the same price as the home 23 version. This is a gift for my twin bro. He likes both jersey. But which has more good deal between the two if im just going to only buy one? Given he loved both shoes included in the two different jersey. Which is a better deal? Thank You

Yea thanks I agree #45 was special moment.

Where did u proeorder white #23?
True, but they are just too expensive. And with bootlegs coming up hot, it's not a good option to get 1 other than from a reputable seller.

I only get my Jordans from Timcent if I don't go official sellers

Back