Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these #'d? I have the red #45 and on the back it shows 1/2500 (a printed sticker), meaning 1 of 2500, but was curious if there something showing say this is the 1412th one made out of 2500.

Last edited:
Which also means that they could be doing 5000 or more of those and nobody would know. :lol

Lol. Very true.

First post here btw. Loving this MJ too but I'm holding out on the #23. Bought myself a Kobe enterbay so I can make him and Jordan play 1on1. Ha.

The only one soaring and scoring is Jordan...
He must've had his Wheaties this morning:
8568274099_ea4c1a3772_c.jpg

Any u guys buy the MJ 50th Sports Illustrated?

Any good??

Yah it's worth picking up! It's the 50th Anni of MJ making the SI cover. It's got a 2 page spread of all his 50 SI cover as well as a 6 or 7 pages about the man himself. I got a few copies myself...

Wish the #23 version was out already. My parents are going to one of those celebrity golf tourneys and Jordan will be there signing stuff. Would be nice to have the box autographed. Timing sucks! :cuss

Wish the #23 version was out already. My parents are going to one of those celebrity golf tourneys and Jordan will be there signing stuff. Would be nice to have the box autographed. Timing sucks! :cuss

Are they heading to the Celebrity Golf Tourney MJ holds annually at Lake Tahoe? If so, would have been awesome to get this figure signed by him as I know he only signs one type of memorabilia during throughout the golf tourney, never twice of the same thing (ie. 1 jersey, 1 shoe, 1 card, etc.) :wink1:

Back