Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think now EB puts their products on their site, closer to the time they have them in stock, or when they are actually in stock.

If I can, I think I'll place my order directly with EB, since I'm assuming it will be much cheaper, then I can cancel my BBTS pre order. I don't even know if I'll keep my pre order at BBTS, even if I miss out ordering directly from EB. Nice to have a back up option while deciding what to do though :D

I am feeling the same way..

Got mine today. Seems like a 1:1 copy of the original (just a tad too light on the paintjob):
8560796200_69ffb559fd_z.jpg

For what you bought for it seems to just make the grade. When seeing them side by side you can definitely tell the fake though

Doesnt look like Jordan at all. :lol
Yeah, what a difference a paintjob makes :(
Not sure why they added the stubble on the head, and why it's less brown than the original. But anyways.
It was either shelling out another $400+ just to display the sweatsuit, or be done with it for $37 :)

8562118448_2e1ced94df_c.jpg

edit: after taking the pic above I took the stubble off with some paint thinner.

Result:
8562185018_cb5b50ac2a_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hehe, I guess thats better than Larry Johnson ;)

Anyone know when the white 45 will actually release? Will they be shipped within the next two weeks?

Those red Bulls jerseys are just so beautiful that I'm kind of not that excited for the white one:lol especially since I'm sure I'll get the white 23 already but I do really like the warm up suit in white so I may just sell off the actual figure later. Hmmm

That's a strange looking pose. I get what you are going for but with the nutural face it just looks kind of weird. You can do what ever you want obviously but I am going to pose him either standing with the ball on his hip or in some dribble drive action.

Maybe tilt his head up or down a bit?

Yeah, I know, was just testing the stand :)
You can pose him pretty much anyway you like; very cool feature of this type of stand.
Hope they release that tongue headsculpt soon cause you're right; for dunk action this one seems kinda lame...

Had him displayed like this before, think that's a good pose:
michael-jordan-enterbay-figurines-15-570x449.jpg

Yeah, I know, was just testing the stand :)
You can pose him pretty much anyway you like; very cool feature of this type of stand.
Hope they release that tongue headsculpt soon cause you're right; for dunk action this one seems kinda lame...

Had him displayed like this before, think that's a good pose:
michael-jordan-enterbay-figurines-15-570x449.jpg

Ya this looks great!

Back