ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So USPS says that they attempted to deliver my package today and left a notice. Problem is I was here all day and I got no notice. Now I have no idea where they attempted to deliver my package. Im hoping that Enterbay didn't put the wrong address on the package. It is at least in my city. Anyone know if the Post Office will be able to find it without a notice just a tracking number? Im hoping it had the wrong apartment number or something small like that and its at the Post Office for my neighborhood.

Yeah, just go to the post office tomorrow with a print out of your tracking number history and tell them you didn't get left a slip. They'll look in the back, find it, make sure your ID matches the package, have you sign for it, and you'll be on your way back home to shoot an email to Enterbay with QC issues :lol

Got mine today. Haven't had a chance just yet to really inspect them, but so far, so good. Got a J and a K :lol All the accessories seem to be there and the elbows work just fine. K has a goofy ankele I'll need to figure out, but his knees aren't too bad yet. J does have loose legs, so I'll need to look over him more too. But K's suit looks great out of the box IMO. Very impressed with that. J had his tie on goofy, but he's not all bunched up or anything like a HT suit figure.

But I am curious to see how Enterbay handles all of the QC issues. If they demand me to pay for their KNOWN BEFORE SHIPMENT issues, then I'll just demand a refund from Paypal and see how they like that.

Thanks man. I was going to PM asking what I should do, but didn't want to bug you.

Hopefully tomorrow I can see what QC issues I have. ;)

Yeah, its not really a big deal. I had a package one time that I really did never get a notice and only thought that it was taking a long time, looked it up, and it had been sitting at my post office for a couple of weeks :lol Good thing it was still there though!

Got to look at these two a little closer. K is actually really nice. A bit redder than I'd prefer, but still nice.

J on the other hand isn't quite as nice. He's got the loose legs. Maybe strong enough to stand, maybe not. Only time would tell there. But he's got glue or some other residue on his sunglasses. Very obvious and that sucks since he does look better with the shades on. And the body really doesn't fit Smith's build. Its too bulky. He should have been on a leaner body.

So I'll probably hit up Enterbay for some replacements/repairs on these guys. For the price, and their motto, they should be perfect, or at least QC issue free. But issues aside, I do like them. Sure to some they may just be 'guys in suits' but that is what sets them apart for me. I've always loved the simple black suit, white shirt look and with the nicely made suits it really pops.

Plus how many 1:6 Pugs in a suit and shades are chomping on a cigar in your collections? :lol

Last edited:
Got mine today!

MIB-Packaging.jpg

Please excuse the crude iphone 4s picture I took of these two until I shoot some better studio photography of these guys.

MIB.jpg

Here they are pretty much out of the box with very little futzing. There's a lot of light reflections in the photo so the painted apps are not as shiny/glossy as they appear in the image. I was glad to see their painted heads and hands actually match evenly in tone and sheen. On mine at least. Overall, I'm happy there are no major QC problems with mine, except for J's right leg feels a little loose when handling him. The arms were a bit stiff as others mentioned, but I was able to bend them with little effort.

Up close, the head sculpts and paint are outstanding. The best I've seen in awhile. The sculpts sure do give HT a run for their money.

I only got to mess with these figures for a brief period of time tonight. I'll need to figure where and how they will be displayed. Overall, I'm happy these will be in my collection.

This is how I currently have them set up, sorry for the crappy pic. :monkey3

ebmib.jpg

Oh and space have become a luxury in my collection so that's why they are sharing a shelf with Iron Man MK2.

They look really great! Nice picture man. :hi5:

so, would you say that the new price is NOT worth it for these two?

I'd say it's more than $100 more than I paid (including the value of the extra guns). That's rough. :horror
That's what convinced me to pay by the 21st. The price difference was just too great to put it off and grab them when it was more convenient.

They're the best headsculpts I've ever seen. Nothing Hot Toys has ever done is in their league. That's a big deal. They're big and impressive figures. Yeah, they're worth $200 or so each, but what a shame to have to pay it! :thud:

Don't worry. They're marked as $50 value.

Mine came in requiring a little hands on loving. Had to remove both their coats, feel for the elbow, and simply bend in opposite direction. Super easy to fix the elbow issue. My agent K required removal of one shoe/sock to access a bothersome ankle joint. Had to push it in really hard so he would have equal length legs. I'm probably going to need to heat and repair my noisy cricket's bent needle barrel. Only thing wrong with my figures is a missing button from one of agent J's coat sleeves, but it's not noticeable really. Are the legs loose? They're looser than HT, but they can still support my figures without a stand. If you pose them, their tight suit pants make it hard for them to collapse even if they were extremely loose IMO.

All in all, an excellent job by Enterbay. I'm ecstatic!

Sounds like you got lucky!

After they nailed Scarface I had high hopes for these two.

Ah well....

Hi all,

I just got my figures today, and took very quick pics without even taking the accessories out. I was extremely surprised with all the issues I have on first inspection. I have several Enterbay figures, and this is the first time I see so many issues together. I have several of the body issues discussed so far, the loose knees, the tough to move elbows, the messed up ankles, the works. The sculpts are nice though, I like the paintjobs on mine. But the one thing that I cannot let go are the suits. I was expecting incredible suits. I see the differences between J and K in size, and the shirt collars are also not that great, but my K has something very strange in his jacket. It seems like they applied glue to harden the collars, and look at how it looks:

mib3.jpg

mib4.jpg

mib5.jpg

mib6.jpg

mib2.jpg

mib1.jpg

Has anyone else seen this on their figures? I am contacting Enterbay right after this. I can deal with the bodies, though I would like replacements, but I really do not want to go through the hassle of sending everything back. I just hope at least that they can send me an extra jacket for K, not asking that much. Considering the price we pay for these things, I would expect at least some level of quality control, this is just embarrasing in my opinion. Will keep you posted on what resopnse I get, if any.

Last edited:
It just seems to get worse, doesn't it? Though I know it's not going to happen, I think they should replace most of these that have issues with them. I'm just wondering if people in Hong Kong are getting ones like these or if they got good ones since they can take them back to the store. Let's face it, we're on the other side of the world, who is going to send these back at our expense?

EB wants you to send the parts back for replacement... I don't think postage will be very high to ship a jacket and tie back so I'll probably do it.

Definitely not worth the price, even with the special combo. But I still like the sculpts and suit, and would rather have them. Resale is easy down the road anyways.

seems like I got off easy compared to most, but my K came with a huge rip down the outside seam of the left leg of the pants, and no sunglasses..

just when I was ready to think enterbay was in Hot Toys league, they blow it with what is turning out to be the worst QC issues in the history of the high end 1/6 hobby..

It just seems to get worse, doesn't it? Though I know it's not going to happen, I think they should replace most of these that have issues with them. I'm just wondering if people in Hong Kong are getting ones like these or if they got good ones since they can take them back to the store. Let's face it, we're on the other side of the world, who is going to send these back at our expense?

Well i'm from Hong Kong, so i brought mine back to get repaired, will get it back in 2 weeks.

@ mystolle: Oh man... that sucks someone ____ed on your dolls collar. Did you try like scrubbing it with a toothbrush to see if you can get it off? Or take the suit off, soak the collar in some hot water and see if its better.

Well i'm from Hong Kong, so i brought mine back to get repaired, will get it back in 2 weeks.

@ mystolle: Oh man... that sucks someone ____ed on your dolls collar. Did you try like scrubbing it with a toothbrush to see if you can get it off? Or take the suit off, soak the collar in some hot water and see if its better.

It's a real shame. They're going to lose business if they don't improve their QC.

Back