ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Not quite a disaster of GoD-like proportions, but the QC issues with this pair are unacceptable at this price point imo. And the pay-your-own-return-shipping-on-our-crap-items CS policy is a load of bollocks.

Wow. Not quite a disaster of GoD-like proportions, but the QC issues with this pair are unacceptable at this price point imo. And the pay-your-own-return-shipping-on-our-crap-items CS policy is a load of bollocks.

:exactly:

I'll never order direct from them again that's for sure. I'll get from a dealer in the UK for any other EB figures i buy.

Sounds like I'm in the minority. There's really nothing wrong with my figures. The paints are good. The clothes are in perfect shape. No scratches on anything. My only complains were a minor looseness in J's legs and having to take K's jacket off to be safe when I first bent his elbows. I guess I'm lucky!

Sounds like I'm in the minority. There's really nothing wrong with my figures. The paints are good. The clothes are in perfect shape. No scratches on anything. My only complains were a minor looseness in J's legs and having to take K's jacket off to be safe when I first bent his elbows. I guess I'm lucky!

You should send Enterbay a nasty email demanding they replace your near perfect figures with terrible QC ridden double J figures.

You should send Enterbay a nasty email demanding they replace your near perfect figures with terrible QC ridden double J figures.

I really should. What's the fun in having good quality collectables??? :exactly:

aforism of the month:
to have perfect figure in the first shot from EB is a utopia..

532512_10151890921615335_86933717_n.jpg

205416_352254214846005_588333655_n.jpg

WHAT.gif

:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
Yup, there goes any credibility they had built up after the GOD fiasco.
And what's really silly is that no one outside of HK will risk ordering directly from them again.

They are idiots to let this happen again. I still havent gotten mine, but now I fear the worst.

:exactly:

I'll never order direct from them again that's for sure. I'll get from a dealer in the UK for any other EB figures i buy.

I don't even think I would buy anything from them again at all. I was really looking forward to these. What a let-down. I'm almost tempted to sell them and grab the DML versions.

I feel the same way, after seeing all the tragic reports from fellow collectors. The only problem I have is the letter sticker is crumbled, and 3 sleeve buttons fell off while I am taking off and putting on their jackets. Yes, legs are weak, but I uses stands for figures anyway so I can live with it.

I would really like to see how EB handles this QC issue. Anyone gotten any reply from them yet?

BTW, how does Sideshow deal with defective products? I have only ordered from them 3 times, and one time my IM M6 came with a snapped kneecap that I just glued it back. So I am not sure what their policy is on defective items.

BTW, how does Sideshow deal with defective products? I have only ordered from them 3 times, and one time my IM M6 came with a snapped kneecap that I just glued it back. So I am not sure what their policy is on defective items.

Sideshow are amazing when you have problems. They just get me to take pictures of the problem and then ask me to smash the statue/figure and once they've seen a picture of it smashed they send me a new one.

They sent me a new neck for my HT War Machine when the screw was stuck and it rounded the head. New arm for my HT MK V that was broken in the box. EB need to learn from people like Sideshow. :lecture

Sideshow are amazing when you have problems. They just get me to take pictures of the problem and then ask me to smash the statue/figure and once they've seen a picture of it smashed they send me a new one.

They sent me a new neck for my HT War Machine when the screw was stuck and it rounded the head. New arm for my HT MK V that was broken in the box. EB need to learn from people like Sideshow. :lecture

every time i had got a problem with Eb buying their figures (and I had a lot of problems with them) they have replied and replaced the items as well...
CS is quite good...
but the real problem is:
every time I have to send the items back to my own cost..(so lost money) and kept my finger crossed for any future shipping lost and problems (boring time to wait)
the real problem is (and nothing is changed since the the first figures)
THE QC SERVICE :thud:
WHY Enterbay ? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Yup, there goes any credibility they had built up after the GOD fiasco.
And what's really silly is that no one outside of HK will risk ordering directly from them again.

They are idiots to let this happen again. I still havent gotten mine, but now I fear the worst.

I have purchased the scarface war figure from them directly...
and it was missing the braclet :monkey2
I asked to Cs another one and after one weeks I have got it a new one...
but for the god's body it has been a long ordeal for me.
one of the body it was lost in the shipping...

for my future purchase I'm not so confident buying from them again...:dunno

Its like why the hell would someone want to send their bodies back, at our cost, then have to wait however many weeks for replacements and have a pile of useless figure parts in the meantime?

Hi all,

I just got my figures today, and took very quick pics without even taking the accessories out. I was extremely surprised with all the issues I have on first inspection. I have several Enterbay figures, and this is the first time I see so many issues together. I have several of the body issues discussed so far, the loose knees, the tough to move elbows, the messed up ankles, the works. The sculpts are nice though, I like the paintjobs on mine. But the one thing that I cannot let go are the suits. I was expecting incredible suits. I see the differences between J and K in size, and the shirt collars are also not that great, but my K has something very strange in his jacket. It seems like they applied glue to harden the collars, and look at how it looks:

mib3.jpg

mib4.jpg

Has anyone else seen this on their figures? I am contacting Enterbay right after this. I can deal with the bodies, though I would like replacements, but I really do not want to go through the hassle of sending everything back. I just hope at least that they can send me an extra jacket for K, not asking that much. Considering the price we pay for these things, I would expect at least some level of quality control, this is just embarrasing in my opinion. Will keep you posted on what resopnse I get, if any.

:slap It's hard to believe EB would let that slip by. But then again anything is possible with all the other QC issues people are reporting. Man, I guess I got lucky with mine not having all the QC issues as some.

Good luck, mystolle in getting a replacement jacket.

Got a reply from Enterbay, expected asmuch:

"Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear about the problems with your Agent K. I think the best thing for you to do is actually to return the agent K with the costume for an exchange and we will repair the body for you as well. Please do not return the whole set but just the body only.

Kindly return the defected agent K to the following address along with the RMA form on attachment:"

I guess I am going to have to send the figure back. I would have been ok with just a replacement jacket and I would deal with the body issues, but it appears they will not do that. This is just a hassle to pay and send this back, worry about shipment, wait an indefinite amount of time for a replacement, and pray that I get a good paintjob. Maybe I can keep the head, who knows. I sent another reply. I'll let you know what happens, but it is looking like I am going to have to go through this which sucks.

Got a reply from Enterbay, expected asmuch:

"Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear about the problems with your Agent K. I think the best thing for you to do is actually to return the agent K with the costume for an exchange and we will repair the body for you as well. Please do not return the whole set but just the body only.

Kindly return the defected agent K to the following address along with the RMA form on attachment:"

I guess I am going to have to send the figure back. I would have been ok with just a replacement jacket and I would deal with the body issues, but it appears they will not do that. This is just a hassle to pay and send this back, worry about shipment, wait an indefinite amount of time for a replacement, and pray that I get a good paintjob. Maybe I can keep the head, who knows. I sent another reply. I'll let you know what happens, but it is looking like I am going to have to go through this which sucks.

Tell them you will return the figure for a full refund or open a Paypal dispute. They have sold you faulty goods, it is their responsibility not yours.

Which is exactly what I will be doing later if mine are damaged in any way.
:wink1:

What Rory said. And tell them also that they were aware of the problems before they shipped them out.

Btw I haven't got a response yet from customer service.... Maybe because I pointed out that I refuse to pay for their mistake or for something I didn't order.

enterbay bill has posted a reply to some comments about the mib figures stating people should get in touch with cs@enterbay and eb will get back to you as soon as possible.........also any problems need to be addressed with in 7 days of receipt of items bought directly from ebay online store

Back