Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap I attended the last JCVD / EB meeting 2 days ago!

More delay because Enterbay artists do not stick to what was agreed on!

1) Van Damme's triceps need to be longer.
2) I guess the chest needs to be wider a bit too.
3) The legs need more size and muscles for sure.
4) Some slight accessory modification.
5) A non-foldable stand should replace the foldable one. JCVD should have his own space on any shelf.

The head sculpt is great. The packaging (box) is a classy kickass one.
Outfit is cool as well!
The action figure can do the splits and super high kicks.

What look did they decide to go to? Any specific movie?

I don't think EB ponied up for the rights to any JCVD movie, hence the celebrity look.

Re: Enterbay - Oppa Van Damme Style

So is this going to happen?

:wave It is not "going" to happen. ;) It is "happening". I saw the figure, the outfit, the accessories, the packaging. If Enterbay just listens to the things Jean-Claude Van Damme has been asking for since longtime, it will turn out awesome.

Again, this is a Jean-Claude Van Damme action figure not a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie character. Yet, it might (not sure yet) have a bit from Vilain's look/style.

It might or might not come with 2 heads! I am so sorry if I can't be so sure at the moment, EB doesn't show too much of it. Anyway, let's hope EB will work fast on these muscle corrections so we finally have the Muscles from Brussels – JCVD in our hands.

[ame="https://youtu.be/NhZ_jC9gWaI"]https://youtu.be/NhZ_jC9gWaI[/ame]

I dont care too much if it isnt from any specific movie, because we can always kitbash an outfit.
I just hope the headsculpt is of a early 1990s JCVD, and not post 2000.

it might (not sure yet) have a bit from Vilain's look/style.
I kinda wanted a Bloodsport or Kickboxer figure, but I actually don't mind if it looks like Vilain. Might fit in with the HT Joe Colton & Barney Ross figures.

:wave It is not "going" to happen. ;) It is "happening". I saw the figure, the outfit, the accessories, the packaging. If Enterbay just listens to the things Jean-Claude Van Damme has been asking for since longtime, it will turn out awesome.

Again, this is a Jean-Claude Van Damme action figure not a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie character. Yet, it might (not sure yet) have a bit from Vilain's look/style.

It might or might not come with 2 heads! I am so sorry if I can't be so sure at the moment, EB doesn't show too much of it. Anyway, let's hope EB will work fast on these muscle corrections so we finally have the Muscles from Brussels – JCVD in our hands.

https://youtu.be/NhZ_jC9gWaI

Wauw a dream come true,I do hope it's gonna be a stunning piece so Bring it on EB as in right now.:yess:

World's Finest

I kinda wanted a Bloodsport or Kickboxer figure, but I actually don't mind if it looks like Vilain. Might fit in with the HT Joe Colton & Barney Ross figures.

:goodpost: SMART!

1459199_10151697942875906_2059215571_n.jpg

I have a question please. Which EB 1/6 Bruce Lee figure do you think is the best looking to stand next to the JCVD figure? Thank you.

Last edited:
Back