Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a tracking number from Vikings, should receive it soon. Hopefully it will look as nice as the pictures that are posted here.

Got a tracking number from Vikings, should receive it soon. Hopefully it will look as nice as the pictures that are posted here.

For the photographs to come out nice the object has to be good enough. After that you can play around with the light and other stuff. So no need to worry the figurine is pretty awesome. :)

Bruce Lee display completion pic. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice effort on your display sarvesh2000is, here's some additional info. that may interest you.

布--魯--斯 is a literal direct translation from Br--u--ce, so just having 魯斯 on one side is like saying 'ruce'. Bruce's Chinese name is 李振藩, or more popularly 李小龍.

'進入龍' is also directly translated from 'Enter The Dragon', which actually don't sound right in Chinese too. It's proper Chinese title is actually "龍爭虎鬥".

Hope this helps.

The base doesn't do this awesome statue justice especially the company logo in the front. Would of prefer just a plain wooden base.

Nice effort on your display sarvesh2000is, here's some additional info. that may interest you.

布--魯--斯 is a literal direct translation from Br--u--ce, so just having 魯斯 on one side is like saying 'ruce'. Bruce's Chinese name is 李振藩, or more popularly 李小龍.

'進入龍' is also directly translated from 'Enter The Dragon', which actually don't sound right in Chinese too. It's proper Chinese title is actually "龍爭虎鬥".

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much my friend. I just used the online translation. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much. Will do the needful soon. Cheers:)

I don't know why my socks are gray in color? I see all the ones posted are white...Guess I have to paint it.

Hope this helps.

As per your advise the corrections are in order :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just got this today frkn bad ass if u can get one pick it you wont regret it and i figure it out how to put it on detolf just buy one of those plastic thingy in the picture in home depot and stick it on by double sided tape.. here check it out hope u freaks like it and my detolf mod

heres a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnqqOGcPkGA

bruce lee looks like his about to kick you very cool pose
2m4xhr5.jpg

x1c7k3.jpg

dw8mc7.jpg

Last edited:
breakersrevenge, is your delivery still stuck in customs ?
looking at all these great inhand pix makes the waiting harder and harder ;)

breakersrevenge, is your delivery still stuck in customs ?
looking at all these great inhand pix makes the waiting harder and harder ;)

Would u believe it!! YES THEY ARE!!!

I have a fifth and final batch coming from Enterbay and they could be here before the fourth batch:gah:

Have you ordered, if so, I'm so so sorry:(
pm me your order number.

nice pics Prime,and you just gave me an idea to do the same with the top detolf shelf.Are those just standard random pieces you use to lift up the top shelf or is it something special,do you need to tape it to the glass or anything to stabilize it?

Yeah, tape them to the side glass, you wouldn't want them to slip, just imagine the fun you'll have after that :D

Wonder if you spray paint those plastic things black if they would look better....what are those called anyways?

dont realy know what there called but i think there supose to hold pipe and the cost is 60 cents each ...on home depot

Last edited:
Very nice collection, Prime! That's a lot of hard earned coins right there!

Back