Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was nvr interested in statues, but i finally gave in on this one and ordered it from toys2, now i cant wait till oct!!

Just arrived at my door :D

Man,this is such a nice statue,best looking Human statue i have ever seen.Half the weight of a Sideshow PF too.

Thanks Wai Man,you packed it really good even if Fedex managed to damage the top corner on the Statue box but as long as the Statue is fine im happy :)

Will post pics later.

Just arrived at my door :D

Man,this is such a nice statue,best looking Human statue i have ever seen.Half the weight of a Sideshow PF too.

Will post pics later.

Completely agree!!!
I don't think anything come close to this one. And to make it better, its PVC. I dont have to worry about broken fingers or things like that.
Enterbay lee will get my vote for the best statue of the year.

I've never bought a single PF, I have always been let down by the paint apps. I was so tempted by Indy, and even though he had an awesome sculpt the paint just let it down AGAIN.
This however is virtually perfect, I'm glad to say my first 1/4 scale statue is also the best 1/4 scale human statue ever produced.
Absolute work of art!

I've never bought a single PF, I have always been let down by the paint apps. I was so tempted by Indy, and even though he had an awesome sculpt the paint just let it down AGAIN.
This however is virtually perfect, I'm glad to say my first 1/4 scale statue is also the best 1/4 scale human statue ever produced.
Absolute work of art!

Review! review!

This is definitely the best looking human statue of the year,Sideshow will never do better with their current staff members,only company that could match this quality is Hot Toys if they ever tried making 1/4 statues.This statue looks so good that i consider pack it away because im afraid Dust will be a problem,and i have never considered this before with any of my collectibles.

Last edited:
hey rock put it on a detolf if your scared of the dust and this is arnies best bruce yet.. looks so life like , its a museum quality piece IMO .

hey rock put it on a detolf if your scared of the dust and this is arnies best bruce yet.. looks so life like , its a museum quality piece IMO .

Oh yeah for sure,this is a thing of beauty!

If i had space i would put it in a glass cabinet but i don't,if i could find a Acrylic Case or something that would work but wouldn't look any good besides my other things on my shelves.
We'll see,i might go with the solution the Guy a few pages back did with raising one of the detolf shelves.

just got this today frkn bad ass if u can get one pick it you wont regret it and i figure it out how to put it on detolf just buy one of those plastic thingy in the picture in home depot and stick it on by double sided tape.. here check it out hope u freaks like it and my detolf mod

heres a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnqqOGcPkGA

2m4xhr5.jpg

x1c7k3.jpg

QUOTE]

yeah thats me that raised it. pretty simple with a big result . makes your statue looks 10 x better with the proper lighting too..

Ah yeah that was you :lol

Did you tape them to the glass or do you trust that they are stable enough?

That's what i thought,i don't have any other choice if i want to display it in the detolf...My detolfs are as crowded as yours so im sure you understand my situation :)

just got this today frkn bad ass if u can get one pick it you wont regret it and i figure it out how to put it on detolf just buy one of those plastic thingy in the picture in home depot and stick it on by double sided tape.. here check it out hope u freaks like it and my detolf mod

what section of home depot can i find this in?

Got Two questions...
As i still havent received it from breakersrevenge i want to know if this thing i numbered? And i want to know what you guys think Of the box! It seems pretty easy made and boring... It looks so simple compare to all the other boxes enterbay has made.... What do you think?

Back