Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's fair enough.myself I wanted all 5 movie figures but ended up just getting the ''roar'' sculpt from big boss.
regarding popularity boss only made about $100.000HK less than enter in asia.but without doubt in the west ETD is the biggest.

Last edited:
I hate when people have to tell others the obvious... Only because it forces that imediate thought of " does this guy think I'm stupid...?"
Yes I know... I but I also know based on my experience on the forum.. that if I said HT had done everything right with that release and left at that.
Inevitablly someone would say except the face sculpt or the Hair sculpt or that ripped body that the protorype had etc....
egardless of what was corrected in the actual release.
In short... I'd enjoy another updated perfected version of Enter the Dragon.
For me, when HT did it was close but just not close enough.

Wait what?
Are you sure you just don't want to go with, 'oh yeah, I forgot' ? :D

I actually like the jumpsuit, if this figure looks like that I'll order no hesitation.

Same here. Somehow the yellow tracksuit became the most iconic Bruce Lee look in my mind. I guess it's because this is the look people use for parodies most of the time.

Yeah, ETD is his best movie in my opinion. But the one I like the most is Way of the Dragon. The others are ok.

But in regards to the figures, I really hope they give us a killer sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So I just saw this on their Facebook page...

e24afba3c1932dd621724791d4ac24db.jpg

looks like the legs are above,not very yellow:lol.that would make a pretty cool stand if it is.kind of like a glossier version of the black label statue stand

yep that will be ME asking via wifes FB.
Lol... what a coincidence.

Just wanted to point out with that that it looks to be very bare bones. Still expecting it to be $240+.

That stand will most likely jack up the price

Only a head? I think Enterbay will give fans of Bruce Lee one other disappointment! To celebrate the 75th anniversary of Bruce and 10 years of Enterbay, had to create a unique doll with at least 2 heads and many accessories! Enterbay exists thanks to Bruce Lee dolls and they celebrate it in this way? I predict a another disappointment .....

I reserve judgment. Rather they perfect one sculpt then give us 2 mediocre ones.

1 sculpt is alright... if its good buy it, if its terrible then pass.

Their early releases had one sculpt (apart from Fist of Fury), and they were good. The last Game of Death and Big Boss had 2... so what...? Although I really like that screaming sculpt.

More is not always better. The 1/4 Way of the Dragon had 2 excellent sculpts, but because of the body, I can only use one of them.

I reserve judgment. Rather they perfect one sculpt then give us 2 mediocre ones.

1 sculpt is alright... if its good buy it, if its terrible then pass.

Their early releases had one sculpt (apart from Fist of Fury), and they were good. The last Game of Death and Big Boss had 2... so what...? Although I really like that screaming sculpt.

More is not always better. The 1/4 Way of the Dragon had 2 excellent sculpts, but because of the body, I can only use one of them.

Ok but we're talking about the 75th anniversary of Bruce and the 10 years of life Enterbay! Enterbay would have to create an amazing doll, a doll that Enterbay called "Ultimate", but I think the final will be only one word: "pass"! Although the head of Bruce will be perfect I would not spend $ 250.00, I would take a head custom; now the level of quality of the custom has increased. From the teaser that showed Enterbay, I have these bad feelings ... I hope I'm wrong ....

The problem is that the headsculpt might be the only thing that is attractive about this figure. I could care less about a stand.

And if it does not have movable eyes, I am not getting it. Enterbay had a good and simple system with their first Bruce Lee figures and then they decided to go implement that dumb eye mechanism. Bruce Leen been a very dynamic and expressive character needs move able eyes. Reason I did not get the 1/4 WotD.

I'm reluctant to have moveable eyes, simply because of the last time they tried it on a Bruce Lee figure, it ruined the sculpt. If they can do it, while keeping the likeness, then cool. If not, then I'd rather they didn't bother. I don't want a repeat of going from this:

73992387.jpg

1920528_425891307513610_1263082100_n.jpg

To this:

GyjOs.jpg

The moveable eyes was cool on their Fist Of Fury figure though.

I agree. No movable eyes. If they release the prototype head sculpt of GOD, then I will get it for sure.

I want to know what outfit that is... Those pants weren't yellow.

Pants look yellow to me, the color tone of the photo is washing them out though.

Man Enterbay is weird. An 'Ultimate 75th anniversary' Bruce Lee .... that is a 4th GoD release with only 1 sculpt. Even their bare bones Big Boss had 2.

Back