Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't know about editions, all I know is that Guo Bei's are later ones and seem better.

Yes there are pics, never be afraid to use the search function. Just put 'staining' in the drop down for Search this Thread and it should bring up results you want to see. It's the bodies that are stained, not the suits.

morning guys..just picked up a GOD diorama for £40..my display is now complete ;)
looking forward to your BD pics roger

I remember someone saying that wrapping it in tin foil will work :lol

:exactly:
Believe it or not, it works very well, my friend!

I know some friends here may think I'm :cuckoo: !!! huahuahua
Despite, looking at my Enterbay BL bodies now, they look in mint condition.
Better: the tin foil remains invisible beneath the suit and it's so thin that I have no problems with the points of articulation.

Note: But, at this moment, I am using "Peroxid of Benzoila" (like someone has recommended) and it's awesome how it clears the stained parts!

morning guys..just picked up a GOD diorama for £40..my display is now complete ;)

If I had the room I'd get one as my BD GOD would look so cool in it. Sadly the weather is terrible and may not improve for the rest of the week!

:exactly:
Believe it or not, it works very well, my friend!

I know some friends here may think I'm :cuckoo: !!! huahuahua
Despite, looking at my Enterbay BL bodies now, they look in mint condition.
Better: the tin foil remains invisible beneath the suit and it's so thin that I have no problems with the points of articulation.
For me, with the way I "play" ( :lol ) with these figures. I can picture the tin foil tearing underneath after a posing session. Then I'd have to cover it with foil all over again, until the next time I decide to "play". So I don't see that as a route I would go. But hey, maybe after a few years, you will happily look at your display & see a mint BL figure standing there, while mine is all wrinkled, stained, & bent out of shape :lol

well my ETD A+B are NO DOUBT stained but as ive never taken the outfits off....dont really care (THEIR MINE!!) LOL ;)

Am I the only one here who doesn't own a previous BL EB released figure? :lol

You guys & your fancy shmancy EtD A's, B's, FoF's, Kato's ..... etc :D

I also want a Kato figure to complete my collection!!!!

Note: Yes: Oxy works! And how I don't play with my Bruce Lee figures, the items in my collection stay more like a statue than an AF... rsrs

You can always use clingfilm, a bit more durable, you'd call it saran wrap or something like that.

I'm not so bothered about mine as I'm unlikely ever to remove the outfits again.

Nice ! :hi5:

I think saw that eBay auction myself and was tempted to get me a secound GOD diorama, but didn't as I was worried about the additional high postage from UK to Norway. I think GB£40 was a great deal.

hey larry...i aint got KATO:monkey2......YET!!!!:nana:

Allot of Katos has been listed on eBay lately - but make sure you stay away from the Hong Kong seller djfungshing as he sells incomplete sets with missing parts like the white tuxedo. I recall someone on this forum had allot of problem with this seller.

Thanks for the heads up, though I think I've got all the Bruce I want, figure wise anyway. I'm really contemplating pensioning off my smiler GOD so I can stand my FOF back in his place.

Perhaps I'll change my mind when I get the towel, we shall see.......

Am I the only one here who doesn't own a previous BL EB released figure? :lol

You guys & your fancy shmancy EtD A's, B's, FoF's, Kato's ..... etc :D

Me too. GOD is my first Bruce Lee figure. It's expensive but I really like the behind the scenes idea. The idea of a new rubber coated body got me curious as well.

For normal plastic bodies I just use an eraser and rub off the stains. Does work since the heat slowly removes the stains. It worked on my EB Goku.

Me too. GOD is my first Bruce Lee figure. It's expensive but I really like the behind the scenes idea. The idea of a new rubber coated body got me curious as well.

For normal plastic bodies I just use an eraser and rub off the stains. Does work since the heat slowly removes the stains. It worked on my EB Goku.
I thought you meant a cartoon version of Goku. So I googled. Forgot about this:

db_goku_03.jpg

Larry thanks for the heads up regarding the Scarecrow... really appreciate it :)
:hi5: No problem. I kinda stumbled upon them & remembered you guys taling about it :D

I wanted Bulma! Emmy Rossum is hot!

My FOF isn't a boxed EB and none of my others came boxed. The suit one was a boxed figure, but I broke it for parts to make my ETD.

Scratch the eraser part guys. It works for Goku last time or it might be because I was trying to remove the stain with nail polish remover at the beginning and the remover+heat helped remove the stains.

Anyway. Tried using small amount of laundry detergent and water, then vinegar water and final rinse will tap water. Waiting for the suit and socks to dry.
6966b0f2gw1dkwak65fotj.jpg

Sigh, haven't been able to pick up the GOD set yet. And it's not shipped. :((((((((((((((

Back