Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

DSC02832.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

The reason you aren't getting the third head is because the dates Enterbay mentioned are for those that bought the item directly from Enterbay.

I don't get why you're saying they're unprofessional. I don't know of any company that doesn't tell you to deal directly with the person you bought it from. Enterbay are offering you an alternative, which no other company does. Seems to me you are misunderstanding much of how these things work.

I've had several problems with Hot Toys figures and Sideshow figures and have always been told to deal with the person I purchased them from. Your seller is offering to supply you with the third head in any case. He should be the one to tell you to send your figure back to him. He's the one being unprofessional. Get him to pay for the shipping. Let's see how professional he really is. I get you're frustrated and angry, but it doesn't matter what you buy. When you find something wrong you take it back to where you got it from. It's no different here.

:lecture:exactly:

And OMG? why don't you tell everyone here where those pics are from?
And the fact that you have been _____ing about this set for ages?
:monkey4

Several threads? I only mention once in Flynn thread. And letting people know the risk of getting a expensive figure is trolling? You dont own this thread.

Anyway, how much is EB paying you?

Several threads? I only mention once in Flynn thread. And letting people know the risk of getting a expensive figure is trolling? You dont own this thread.

Anyway, how much is EB paying you?

Thats your stock answer isn't it?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yup I live in ireland and I get paid by Enterbay, and thats why I bought this figure through another board members contact in Beijing?

Get a life. I could easily troll the net and find faulty pics of the DX and post them in that thread as if they were my own. In fact I have two and one of them is faulty.
Its called trolling OMG. Deliberately starting trouble in a thread, especially when you have issues with the item in question. Take it elsewhere big boy.

And I think it is really unfair to the guys in here who are looking forward to getting theirs?
Very mean spirited of you.

Answer one question for me OMG?
Do you own this set?

Last edited:
The reason you aren't getting the third head is because the dates Enterbay mentioned are for those that bought the item directly from Enterbay.

I don't get why you're saying they're unprofessional. I don't know of any company that doesn't tell you to deal directly with the person you bought it from. Enterbay are offering you an alternative, which no other company does. Seems to me you are misunderstanding much of how these things work.

I've had several problems with Hot Toys figures and Sideshow figures and have always been told to deal with the person I purchased them from. Your seller is offering to supply you with the third head in any case. He should be the one to tell you to send your figure back to him. He's the one being unprofessional. Get him to pay for the shipping. Let's see how professional he really is. I get you're frustrated and angry, but it doesn't matter what you buy. When you find something wrong you take it back to where you got it from. It's no different here.

you didn't understand the real problem... why this fuc£$%%& item has the control quality service passed....? is no sense...I think you could read some my post back..The seller has taken for this box the best pieces from 7 stock of boxes,he was very worried beacuse two costumer had asked a refund for the quality of the figures...so I have request to him to check before shipping mine.

you didn't understand the real problem... why this fuc£$%%& item has the control quality service passed....? is no sense...I think you could read some my post back..The seller has taken for this box the best pieces from 7 stock of boxes,he was very worried beacuse two costumer had asked a refund for the quality of the figures...so I have request to him to check before shipping mine.

3 points Shadow?:

1: Enterbay have said they will replace any faulty items/parts. So thats not a problem.
2: You rubbed the paint off the chest yourself? As it wasn't like that in your first pic? Maybe you are not used to handling rubber bodies?
3: The exclusive head is only available to sets bought from the Beijing show and a small number bought directly from Enterbay. You obviously didn't?

I do think the mold line on your chest is unacceptable, but to be fair again, I have had a lot of issues with releases from HT as well. I can list them if you like.
I really do feel for you man, but try not to get yourself in a state about it, you can get this sorted out?
:1-1:

Well there you go. Your seller pilfers items from other peoples purchases and instead of seeing that he's sending you a faulty figure, still tries to pass it off to you. He should have taken the correct professional approach, taken the initiative, and sent it back to Enterbay. He obviously didn't listen to you when you requested him to check before shipping it to you. He sounds even more shifty than ever. No wonder the other buyers asked for a refund. That sellers sounds like a real rogue. Get onto him and give him hell.

Well there you go. Your seller pilfers items from other peoples purchases and instead of seeing that he's sending you a faulty figure, still tries to pass it off to you. He should have taken the correct professional approach, taken the initiative, and sent it back to Enterbay. He obviously didn't listen to you when you requested him to check before shipping it to you. He sounds even more shifty than ever. No wonder the other buyers asked for a refund. That sellers sounds like a real rogue. Get onto him and give him hell.

Yeah, I thought that when Shadow posted earlier in the thread. No seller should be opening boxes looking for good bits from each. That just doesn't sound real to me?

The one thing I will say about this set is that it is a show piece, delicate, handcrafted and easy to damage. The DX is more robust and toy like.
I guess it depends on what you want from your 1/6th pieces. Personally I like something that looks amazing. But if you think you can pose and pose it over and over for
hours on end, then it's not for you. I would say the same is true of EB Kato. Beautiful but delicate, and this has a rubber body, anyone who has HT 300 Leonidas will know what I mean!

The main thing shadow is to try and not get upset about it, I know what thats like. Especially when you were looking forward so much to it.
:monkey2

Yeah, I thought that when Shadow posted earlier in the thread. No seller should be opening boxes looking for good bits from each. That just doesn't sound real to me?

The main thing shadow is to try and not get upset about it, I know what thats like. Especially when you were looking forward so much to it.
:monkey2

this is not my first time,hot toys godfather and other has taken same solution...
I pay good money for good item and I want good items the defect items must return back to the factory..
remember this figure costs 340$ and must be perfect at all

I don't know if this helps but if I were you shadow I'd ask for a refund and then order it direct from Enterbay, but I'd be emailing Enterbay first, to see if they ship to Italy.

Is OMG still hanging around?
OMG could you please post the other pics from that web page where you found those pics?
The ones that look like they were chewed by a dog? There is no way it was released like that, why didn't you include this?

111758nhqfqgixxkextwqu.jpg

1118038z4otd7u8e8ol7s6.jpg

Are we really supposed to believe they came out of the box like that? Jesus. Why post that ____ here.

To lighten the mood a little... (some of these were taken with a macro so remember the head is much much smaller than this!
And this shows up every dot of paint.
12.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

Beautiful pics fella, i like it! But it's getting pretty cramped in Bruce's apartment, isn't it?

this is not my first time,hot toys godfather and other has taken same solution...
I pay good money for good item and I want good items the defect items must return back to the factory..
remember this figure costs 340$ and must be perfect at all

Yes Shadow we definitely paid a premium to get this set, why don't you just send the defective parts back so that you get a new one? And like your seller (i don't like the sound of him after you described what he actually did) said, tag a complain letter together with your return to let them know that such QC issues are not acceptable. And by the way, didn't you mention that your seller will give you a third head? That sounds pretty cool to me.

Should untwist some knickers, that move. :clap

I don't know if this helps but if I were you shadow I'd ask for a refund and then order it direct from Enterbay, but I'd be emailing Enterbay first, to see if they ship to Italy.

Enterbay had the price too higher then my purchase,
I have paid 320 shipped...

Is OMG still hanging around?
OMG could you please post the other pics from that web page where you found those pics?
The ones that look like they were chewed by a dog? There is no way it was released like that, why didn't you include this?

1118038z4otd7u8e8ol7s6.jpg

Are we really supposed to believe they came out of the box like that? Jesus. Why post that ____ here.

Whoa.. i didn't realize that the pecs looked so good till i saw that pic

Back