Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02244_zpsbad0bc31.jpg

DSC02239_zps5272ee5e.jpg

DSC02249_zpsa6844a28.jpg

DSC02236_zps68b566c5.jpg

DSC02267_zpsdebc4506.jpg

DSC02268_zps578c1468.jpg

DSC02270_zps9264eef2.jpg

DSC02283_zps49ad5ab3.jpg

Last edited:
Whats a good price on this? Are the bodies breaking down? i dont want to invest in one, especially if enterbay makes a new 1/6th Bruce Lee. I love this look, and the HS, just wondering if worth the investment. Just want to display him in suit, neutral pose, covered up...want a definitive 1/6 Bruce... and the HT one was not up to par for me.

Whats a good price on this? Are the bodies breaking down? i dont want to invest in one, especially if enterbay makes a new 1/6th Bruce Lee. I love this look, and the HS, just wondering if worth the investment. Just want to display him in suit, neutral pose, covered up...want a definitive 1/6 Bruce... and the HT one was not up to par for me.
that head is not the stock head, I have repainted it, the body is nice but will be fall a part for sure and if you think to keep covered with the suit, it will stain all the entire body...the foot print is barely visible on the stock suit I 've retouched mine...
I suggest to buy only spare parts of this set in my opinion this is bad spent money..then is up to you...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

i,d grab the Nokia GOD , thats has the added attraction of being Arnie kims work . looks great and not break so easily. :D

Last edited:

ops I forgot to reply your question, this figure in not sold out until now..:lol
there are a lot of these around already.. the best price is $200 if you dare..:lol
I am joking, is a pretty figure but you have to remember the flaws..

Last edited:
In my opinion this version of GoD Bruce Lee isn't that great except for its accessories. Head is too big, has jumpsuit staining issues, seamless arms made articulations minimum etc :(

all previous EB bruce lee figures have/had staining issues not just this figure.the biggest let down was the body.whilst it looked great,it was too fragile when over posing,that to me was the biggest flaw.

question for you fellow enterbay collectors. the cable that attaches to the camera came with both ends being identical. Am I missing a part or is my cable defective?

what's the best way to contact enterbay about this. I know its not a huge issue but I figure since I did spend a couple hundreds that the figure would come with an accurate little cable.

thanks in advance

question for you fellow enterbay collectors. the cable that attaches to the camera came with both ends being identical. Am I missing a part or is my cable defective?

what's the best way to contact enterbay about this. I know its not a huge issue but I figure since I did spend a couple hundreds that the figure would come with an accurate little cable.

thanks in advance

post pics please...

I think I know where this is.

5349092300_522a417086_z.jpg

YJ Park posted a pic on his Facebook account a few hours ago. It's at the Enterbay museum in Korea.

983716_520787661314094_1501603475_n.jpg

Still obsessing over the unreleased proto :lol

Back