Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes I have resculpt the hair on the Hot toys version..the hairsculpt you see in the pic with bruce in jumpuit is the a version modded by me...:wink1:
25012012071.jpg

25012012046-1.jpg

How did you modify the hair? Im assuming you trimmed the hairpiece?

The EB ETD hair has a cross shape moulded into the underside. If you cut away the front arm of the cross, the hair will sit correctly on the HT head.

still say EB sculpts are better than the HT ones.that's my opinion anyway.
and still no news on the 1/4 WOTD.even though its 5weeks till release date...Mmm

Just jumping in here because I was considering getting one of the Enterbay GoD 3rd Edition, but wow seeing that image, that looks nothing like Bruce Lee, and is that supposed to be a human footprint on his suit? :slap

Big pass now, I think I'll wait for Hot Toys to make one, which could be in about 10 years or so...

yes you right but mi pics don't give him any justice..if you will consider you can throw away the rubbish body the rest of the set (minus the ugly paper on wood diorama ) is pretty good
I give you the advice to buy part separately...
for the footprint I made it by myself because it was clear :gah:
I think the size is prety good compared to the original one,,
abdul is a TAAALL man and his foot was very big..
other pics (sorry but poor light)
DSC02011.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

Last edited:
and still no news on the 1/4 WOTD.even though its 5weeks till release date...Mmm

yes its really quiet from EB,, WOTD not long wait now :yess:

I think you mean it's 5 weeks until we see a picture of half a box :wink1:

I think you mean it's 5 weeks until we see a picture of half a box :wink1:

woah slow down there fella.

Box reveals for 1/4 boxes are a big moment.

Before that we have to see part of a foot, accessories on a table and a back of head.

I personally conflicted with what looks more like Bruce. EB's statues looked best, especially the WOTD 1/4.

Hot Toys DX04 doesn't look spot on with Bruce Lee either. It has that normalized cartoony look. Don't know what I am saying? Look at T800 MMS and DX. Miles apart after they corrected a few shapes. If HT does another BL they can probably make it look way better because DX04 looks like a 3D render more than trying to look like BL.

EB's GOD head looks off because of the rolling eyes. The new Black label looks a bit better but still ways off.

There is news on the Bruce front, Blitzway and Arnie Kim will be doing their own 1/4 Bruce. That's all I know at the moment. If it leads to 1/6 figures they could take some beating.

Is there a way to tell if a yellow suit is from EB or not? I know there's a label inside, but most pics don't show the inside of the suit. I'm looking for the dirty version but don't want to spend over $30 on a fake one.

If you're looking on eBay then no, there isn't really. I know that pre the current EB ones that the fakes were a paler yellow, but that might have changed now.

Newer EB ones do have a very small zip fastener where others might tend to be larger. That said, you probably won't get to see that in many auction pics.

All I can really say is that if the price seems too good to be true then it's probably a fake

I meant besides the light shade of yellow. Does the non-EB one fit well and neither tight/loose or long/short?

I'm getting the HT dx04 head and body. And i'm going to try to remove the scars off the face. I think someone said using a q-tip and rubbing alcohol?

i have a custom god suit and it fits the dx body fine.it fits the old bl3.5 body fine too.and its a pretty good colour yellow/orange as was bruces suit in the movie.long sleeves too so you roll em up,unlike the short sleeved EB one.qtip with non acetone nail polish remover worked for me
2012-04-15154854.jpg

waiting for a sunny day to get some pics, I have fun with this today...

:rotfl

I've repainted the head to correct some flaws..I will post the pics later to see the difference...no sun, no pics..

DSC02317ffff_zps3d846f58.jpg

DSC02313_zps647392b1.jpg

DSC0231kkkk0_zps334b5b68.jpg

DSC0230ffff4_zps533fac48.jpg

DSC02298nnn_zps88bd30b4.jpg

DSCddd02291_zpsed785f4c.jpg

DSC02285_zps4cc77e7b.jpg

DSC02278fff_zpsbc50e502.jpg

DSC02276bbb_zps87c12652.jpg

Back