Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd wait until we see the announcement for the official annoucement of their 1/4 Bruce Lee. Originally said to be FoF, the sculpt proto's are obviously WotD ....who knows how they'll change and what the final product will be!
Yeah, who knows what will happen with their 1/4. But if I can get that FoF set for a low price, I think I'll still bid. Why not :lol
Maybe Furyan was talking about the FoF head sculpt :dunno

for me this 3d head has:
(so black label's head too)
eyes are completely wrong, eyebrows wrong,head shape wrong, hairs absolutely wrong...
I will save only the nose, the mouth and the chin shape..for the rest this is not Bruce Lee...and I am unhappy.at all..
Ok is a gift (no thanks to enterbay but TIMCENT88 from ebay,one of the best seller I know already. He has kept the promise (altough the change of mind of enterbay in the last minute) and after more than one year shipping this head tome for FREE)

Fair enough.
I personally really like the new sculpt. I think it is very specific to the last level of Game of Death when he is fighting Kareem, but I think it works well for that scene.

but the most important thing is the cheat/fake that enterbay has done
with this release of god..they have promised a 3d head for their faults ?
so why another head from another sculptor that is not good to sculpt Bruce Lee.. ?? WTF in no sense at all..:monkey4

the best head for the god set is and will be forever the proto head by park..(Bill will be the one owner :nana: )then the god nokia by Arnie kim..
so guy can you reach to see a real Bruce in this head..really.?
2usekbl.jpg

Well they promised a 3rd head and delievered one.
At no time did they say it was going to be the prototype.

I would be really interested to hear the story behind it all though,
because a new sculpt tied up time, money and resoruces for Enterbay. So why did they do it exactly? Who knows....perhaps Bill doesn't have that proto head, perhaps no one does now, forcing them to start again.

Fair enough.
I personally really like the new sculpt. I think it is very specific to the last level of Game of Death when he is fighting Kareem, but I think it works well for that scene.

Well they promised a 3rd head and delievered one.
At no time did they say it was going to be the prototype.
yes I know but it was unthinkable to imagine another head absolutely different and sculpted (worst) from another unknown guy...
enterbay has promised but then they had unprofessionally changed mind..timcent88 has delivered this head..
sorry guys I should be grateful and happy for my finish line but I am not...
I hate that eyes and hairs...they ruined all the resemble to bruce :monkey2

Mate, you didn't buy the Beijing set. You are lucky to have gotten one at all. Enterbay certainly didn't owe you one!

And yes, Timcent is a great eBay seller and a lovely guy, I deal with him a lot. I actually feel sorry for him getting 725 messages from you asking for the head. Then you come on here and ***** about it? In fact all you do is ***** about the GOD set and EB which is strange because every second post in this thread is from you?

I know a lot of folk have just abandoned this thread because of it.

;(

And yes, Timcent is a great eBay seller and a lovely guy, I deal with him a lot. I actually feel sorry for him getting 725 messages from you asking for the head.

;(

Damn. I pulled out at 720. Another 5 messages I coulda broke him too :monkey2

Mate, you didn't buy the Beijing set. You are lucky to have gotten one at all. Enterbay certainly didn't owe you one!

And yes, Timcent is a great eBay seller and a lovely guy, I deal with him a lot. I actually feel sorry for him getting 725 messages from you asking for the head. Then you come on here and ***** about it? In fact all you do is ***** about the GOD set and EB which is strange because every second post in this thread is from you?

I know a lot of folk have just abandoned this thread because of it.

;(
I am not lucky I had the right to have it (me and all the other buyers of the 31 may 3 june) but enterbay has changed the rules because they are only clowns enriched...
I've no sent 725 message to timecent but only 5/6 in one year...
anyway is not your business..think for yourself for the big chaos you have done about the batman 89 thread for the fake oil leak...
In past i had loved the products by enterbay they paid attention for the quality and the real passion for perfection, now they have lost this attention and they are trying to cheat us with trash...
I am a bruce lee lover and for this reason I read and write here
for the good and the bad and for not care and fault of enterbay this set has the most parts bad...

Anyway, this 3d head is not the same head sculpt by park and most of all this is not Bruce lee...
Enterbay has cheated us another time...
try to think a casual good guy named timcent has kept his promise..
a big company like Enterbay has not...
shame on you enterbay another time...

Did you see EB's 1/4 BL head sculpt Shadow? It's really nice. Even though EB slapped you silly with their 'Game Of Death' release, I'm guessing you'd risk going back for more to get your hands on their 1/4 BL :lol

Did you see EB's 1/4 BL head sculpt Shadow? It's really nice. Even though EB slapped you silly with their 'Game Of Death' release, I'm guessing you'd risk going back for more to get your hands on their 1/4 BL :lol

believe I would like not trolling with enterbay everytime i had really loved this brand in the past but is a while that they don't pay attention to the satisfaction of the costumers...
sadly I have take the decision do not afford any 1/4 scale products..
With the future 1/4 bruce lee headsculpt they give him justice..finally
I really hope for you all it will not another cheat by enterbay shown another fake prototype like the 3d god head :wink1:

Moronic ass. And I'm out for good.
Spam away to your hearts content.
It's probably better that you stay in this thread.
At least that way you won't infect the rest of the forum.
Get yourself a blog or something mate.

That way the rest of us wont have to read your ****. I thought this thread might get fun again with this new head release, repaints etc etc. this is the thread where the nice folk used to hang out, and was a constant source of information by real BL experts like Gung? They are all (nearly) gone, you have single handledly turned what was once one of the friendliest and most entertaining threads on the forum into a negative pile of ****.
Well done!
:lol:wave

Damn. I pulled out at 720. Another 5 messages I coulda broke him too :monkey2

:rotfl:lol

Last edited:
sadly I have take the decision do not afford any 1/4 scale products.
Fair enough. They're only toys.
I thought this thread might get fun again with this new head release, repaints etc etc. this is the thread where the nice folk used to hang out, and was a constant source of information by real BL experts like Gung? They are all (nearly) gone
Ahhh, the fun times when I was basically a toddler in the 1/6 game. Those were the times. Reminds me of 'Yankee Planet'.
I'm out for good.
I guess I'll see you around Rory, since I'm subscribed to your thread :D

Moronic ass. And I'm out for good.
Spam away to your hearts content.
It's probably better that you stay in this thread.
At least that way you won't infect the rest of the forum.
Get yourself a blog or something mate.

That way the rest of us wont have to read your ****. I thought this thread might get fun again with this new head release, repaints etc etc. this is the thread where the nice folk used to hang out, and was a constant source of information by real BL experts like Gung? They are all (nearly) gone, you have single handledly turned what was once one of the friendliest and most entertaining threads on the forum into a negative pile of ****.
Well done!
:lol:wave

:rotfl:lol

is not my fault but enterbay's fault..anyway I have written some bad about the hot toys resident evil alice thread because i had to cancel my preorder (losing money) for that awful milla head
anyway you are ever free do not read my post if you find it disturbing..
for me is the same.. If i have found somthing of negative on my expensive purchase I must write here (because this is a free forum) to suggest other collectors what could they found in advance...
but paying attention do not allarm them with no reason...
like you rory ( remember batman oil thread) ?
I have just signed :cuckoo:fu in the ignore list, because he was only an offensive guy who spoken with no sense...
"I thought this thread might get fun again with this new head release, repaints etc etc"
what do you write again about this beijiin head...? is no sense... is not bruce lee, is another cheat by enterbay, and is useless...here it is... that's all folks ;)
this thread could be go on writing about the mod this figure can have (but forget this head)

Last edited:
i can understand your frustration with EB shadow,but remember you got the head for FREE. so if your not happy and wont use it.sell it/bin it.some people myself included would like this to use on a figure,but the only ebay seller that i've seen selling it wouldnt ship to the UK.now i modded the black label statue to a GOD,i think the head really suits it,and the BD head would make it even better.agree its not the best BL sculpt,but its better than both HT DX's in my opinion.anyway thats my little rant over..and no offence meant.
sometimes when we let off steam,we lose track of what we are trying to say ;)

i have lejuan..i even cleaned the BD sculpt,but both didnt suit the statue.looks great on a DX body though.i may try an EB vA.BUT dont think the colours match.my original idea was to make an ETD out of the statue.may get another and do it ;)

i have lejuan..i even cleaned the BD sculpt,but both didnt suit the statue.looks great on a DX body though.i may try an EB vA.BUT dont think the colours match.my original idea was to make an ETD out of the statue.may get another and do it ;)

Ah, I misread, I thought you were talking about the sculpts on a DX body :)

I feel the exact same way Rorywan describes and nobody seems to care much. This forum used to have allot of friendliness and interesting and helpful discussions. So I am also out for good also. Take care guys :)

You guys are soft. One member gets on your tits and you're done? I'd just use the ignore function myself.

i can understand your frustration with EB shadow,but remember you got the head for FREE. so if your not happy and wont use it.sell it/bin it.some people myself included would like this to use on a figure,but the only ebay seller that i've seen selling it wouldnt ship to the UK.now i modded the black label statue to a GOD,i think the head really suits it,and the BD head would make it even better.agree its not the best BL sculpt,but its better than both HT DX's in my opinion.anyway thats my little rant over..and no offence meant.
sometimes when we let off steam,we lose track of what we are trying to say ;)
I am not frustated about this head or this figure, I am bored about the continuos accusations by rorywan and :cuckoo:fu...
they think I want only scream vs enterbay, but they have misunderstood ...from the beginning I 've tried to give you the advice: (writing my experience)
be careful with your purchase because maybe you could to find some bad surprises..
At the end I know enterbay's staff read this forum and this could to be a good suggestion to improve their way of work...

Back