Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... in reagard, the FOF sculpts are REAL, from the Original Mold, from the same factory that made the Enterbay ones. I own one as well, because i like the tidy version of the hair piece. The paint is not as nice as the original but for the price it is really not bad. And the ones on Ebay slap on a real authentic BL3.5 body. It is not authentic in the case that it is a head sculpt from the oringal FOF Set.

Secondly, i saw the GOD head in person today at a store. Um... the blood on the side of the mouth is Def. not as bad in person. The bruised cheek bone looks alright, not too exagerated. The head is OK, more or less what we've been seeing on the board. But, the only thing i can say is... the eyes are HUGE. IF you ever thought the WOD eyes were big.. well.. this is on par if not even bigger. But if your cool with that, then your good to go. HUGE eyes.

Interesting info, thanks for sharing. :clap Would you mind posting a pic of your FOF head when you get a minute?

Interesting info, thanks for sharing. :clap Would you mind posting a pic of your FOF head when you get a minute?

Hey Yank,

I seem to have problems uploading. its right???

Anyways, i know i pop in every now and then, and havent really posted any pics. I don't want people to think i'm talkin outta my A$$. I remember a hundred pages ago some guy accused me of being a newb to the Bruce figures. Meh~
The only ones i don't have are the Original GOD and ETD ver A

Not to show off, i didn't bother taking pics of both my HD statues.

Heres a link to my photobucket, just uploaded some for you.

[url]https://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu148/Stanlore/[/url]
[url]https://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu148/Stanlore/Fist%20of%20Fury/[/url]

Regarding the COPIED FOF, heres a link to a guy thats selling the exact same one i have. Its more or less the same, and since its a link to an auction and i'm advertising him, he shouldn't have any problems with me linking him.

[url]https://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1127632771[/url]

:lol I only purchased it today. I don't know when I'll actually receive it :D
:rotfl
Hey Yank,

I seem to have problems uploading. its right???

Anyways, i know i pop in every now and then, and havent really posted any pics. I don't want people to think i'm talkin outta my A$$. I remember a hundred pages ago some guy accused me of being a newb to the Bruce figures. Meh~
The only ones i don't have are the Original GOD and ETD ver A

Not to show off, i didn't bother taking pics of both my HD statues.

Heres a link to my photobucket, just uploaded some for you.

[url]https://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu148/Stanlore/[/url]
[url]https://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu148/Stanlore/Fist%20of%20Fury/[/url]

Regarding the COPIED FOF, heres a link to a guy thats selling the exact same one i have. Its more or less the same, and since its a link to an auction and i'm advertising him, he shouldn't have any problems with me linking him.

[url]https://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1127632771[/url][/quote]
Wow SWEET collection! I'm jealous :lol

Ok, I've seen those heads you posted. That one looks to have a line under the right eye of sorts, or is that my pc? Anyway I agree they look good, I've considered bashing 1 myself but atm I'm holding out hope for a set :pray:

Thanks for posting :rock

Hey Yank,

I seem to have problems uploading. its right???[/quote]

End with

By the way, this is ridiculous :lol Cool pics you have there :D
010220091503.jpg

Get the FoF set Yank, its the next best Enterbay Bruce Lee after The Enterbay Kato...
:lecture I agree, I was eyeing that recent Ebay thread until it went public and exploded! :rotfl

Finished at well over 300 and I wasn't going that far :thud:
End with [/IMG]

By the way, this is ridiculous :lol Cool pics you have there :D
010220091503.jpg

Mark III Stark head? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lecture I agree, I was eyeing that recent Ebay thread until it went public and exploded! :rotfl

Finished at well over 300 and I wasn't going that far :thud:

The official Enterbay MSRP was $320, I dont think you'll get a complete set any price lower... I bought mine for $340 excluding shipping

The official Enterbay MSRP was $320, I dont think you'll get a complete set any price lower... I bought mine for $340 excluding shipping

That's true, good point. The timing was awful having taken the plunge on 2 Enterbay GOD's and both of HT's new Bruce releases that all target the checkbook in the same stinkin month! :monkey4

One day..................I guess................:thud:

i saw the GOD head in person today at a store. Um... the blood on the side of the mouth is Def. not as bad in person. The bruised cheek bone looks alright, not too exagerated. The head is OK, more or less what we've been seeing on the board. But, the only thing i can say is... the eyes are HUGE. IF you ever thought the WOD eyes were big.. well.. this is on par if not even bigger. But if your cool with that, then your good to go. HUGE eyes.

Why are the eyes so big? Does anyone know?
I don't understand what the moving eye system has to do with it.

They have the choice of how big the plastic eyeballs are...they are building from scratch right? They don't have to fit to someone else's already existing eyeball moulds?

And they choose how big the headsculpt's eye holes and shape are as well, correct?

Hot Toys seem to have handled it fine with the DX eyes.

Looking over the pics that Rory, Gruff & Manolis posted in hand, I'm not seeing this same "big eye" thing.

We've seen multiple angle shots of this face and this is the first I recall hearing of this complaint. I'm not saying his point isn't valid, b/c we're all entitled to an opinion, but it is the first time I recall reading that complaint in this thread that's reached 300+ pages.

Maybe the eyes are big, but that too can be overcome by proper positioning of the eye. Most people when they pose eyes tend to place the edge of the pupils touch the top and bottom of the eye slits. Normally the pupils are always a little upraised naturally in people. So the whites have to show in the lower side. The Proto head and production head sculpt look pretty much the same except the paint was as established much better in the Proto. A good repaint can get the same features out.

it does look a bit big compare to the prototype BD head..HT DX eyes are a bit big from DX01 to DX03 but came out perfect on DX04..well at least the way I look at it..

Guys

Where is the best price for this figure? I am now seeing EBay have him for sale ready to ship for about $370

Is this a good price and what have you been all paying for this one ?

Did everyone preordered and is this why the long wait ?
Thx

Back