Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the problem with getting a Mantis is that HT will have to develop any entirely new body type to accommodate his height. I don't think it will happen b/c how many figures could they launch from a platform body like that?

Chuck Norris would be a good one :goodpost:

Well, HT could do a market survey and decide if it's feasible to develop a one-off. i most certainly would like to get my hands on one. or maybe 2.

Or like was mentioned (which i'm sure is just a rumour) EB could launch their NBA line. :wink1:

Yeah i agree some villains would be good. Han from Enter The Dragon, with the interchangeable hands, Kareem from GoD and Chuck Norris from Way of the Dragon would all be great. But i dont imagine we'd get any.
As long as we get plenty more Bruce Lee thats all that matters. :)

Well, HT could do a market survey and decide if it's feasible to develop a one-off. i most certainly would like to get my hands on one. or maybe 2.

Or like was mentioned (which i'm sure is just a rumour) EB could launch their NBA line. :wink1:

have they ever done a 1-off before for another line? :dunno

Totally forgot about the NBA line, you might be onto something :clap

yup, PO'd from TFH....no news, but based on past experiences with them, I'm guessing 2 weeks to a month after HK release, reckon it also depends on whether EB has the stock for distribution or not.

ordered from them too. so it's going to be july as projected by them after all. :)

Yeah i agree some villains would be good. Han from Enter The Dragon, with the interchangeable hands, Kareem from GoD and Chuck Norris from Way of the Dragon would all be great. But i dont imagine we'd get any.
As long as we get plenty more Bruce Lee thats all that matters. :)

we gotta have them villains for our Bruce to beat up on now, don't we?

reckon they'd have to make BD heads for all the characters though.

I'd love to have the two japs from Fist of Fury, one of them should come optional with a "mouth full of paper" :yess:

What about BL's expression? I want an angry shouting BL face. It might be too scene specific for some peoples taste, but I'm suggesting it as an alternate head to go with a neutral head, like with the release of this figure or the DX.

BTW see you after you guys try ordering the Iron Man IV (Secret Project) :lol

How about a sculpt based off this face :lol

bruce-lee.jpg

Back