Enterbay - Enter The Dragon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
News just in that Enterbay have their Enter the Dragon figure set for release on 24th Decmber 2007. Merry Christmas all.

"There will be 2 different version, A and B version. Both comes with different head sculpt and style setting as seen in "ENTER THE DRAGON"

Just like the previous WAY OF THE DRAGON series, It also has a limited quantity bonus with the figure, first come first serve basis."

Estimated to cost around $200.

As seen below.

85axy09.jpg

Looks like they are keeping the one limited edition up their sleeves for now.

YABBA.

Hope u get them all Creech.

They all look amazing :rock

Saw all of them from last year's comic con and they are great.

I would like to have them all, but I haven't intended to. Lately I have dabbled at the thought of getting the WotD figure. When I first heard of Enterbay, and saw the above group shot, the only one I wanted was the EtD figure above, with the rooted hair and cuts across his guts. I think that the GoD figure and the EtD figures will be about it for me. I have the Medicom WotD fig too, so I have enough, but when is too much enough? Thanks for the shove in the right direction Toe. As always a positive influence, and that's a good thing.

Here's some pics of the packaging.
7yqub6c.jpg

6jugqyb.jpg

6olhqi1.jpg

From that I concur that there will only be the two figures released. The 'B' version being the limited edition version of the two releases.

Thanks for the heads-up, creecher:rock I really want these (along with the other two) but it's a bad time it comes. So i will have to wait untill next year:monkey2

Forgive my ignorance, I am not a Bruce Lee enthusiast but which figure is that in the middle? The one with the scratches on his torso. All of them look amazing but that one appears to have a rubber skin like HT has.
Does that one have a flexable skin? Maybe "real" hair too and not sculpted?

85axy09.jpg

This should answer some more questions. Got this straight from EB.

ETD_Press-Kit-ver1.jpg

When did he use boxing gloves in Enter the Dragon?

In the beginning when he faced Samo Hung at the temple. Before the credits opened. I wouldn't call it boxing gloves but that's how they call it.

Back